PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

Twoskylife
27-07-2004, 02:34 PM
For Sale

2000 on V plate

Mitsubishi Gallant (Legnum) VR4 Estate
4 Wheel Drive. Pearlesent White.

2.5ltr V6 Twin Turbo Rally Art Special producing 300bhp.
Automatic with tip-tronic gearbox.

4WD, PAS, ABS, Traction and Stability Control. Air Bags

Mitsubishi 16” Alloy Wheels with centre caps.
Tyres new in January 2004.
Front and Rear Fog lights with follow me night parking lights.
Black Tinted windows in cargo area. Roof Rails, Electric fold away heated external Mirrors. Electric Windows all round.
Cat One Alarm and Immobiliser.

Full Mitsubishi Rally Art Body Kit inc Roof Spoiler.

Full Leather interior with headrests for all seats. Trip Counter
Climate Control, Nivadi Half wood/leather Steering wheel.
Wood surround Dashboard, fully reclining seats and a massive load area.

Sony 10 disc auto CD changer Radio Cassette player + Bose surround sound system (£2k) Hands Free phone kit.

All the usual standard equipment i.e. heated rear and side windows, curtesey lights + door lights, cup holders, secret cubby holes.

Very, very fast, luxurious vehicle with an extremely versatile loading capacity. Superb to drive.

P.S. I HAVE JUST PUT NEW FRONT BRAKE DISC’s AND PAD’s & CARRIED OUT A FULL SERVICE + she has had the dreaded CAM belt service.

Taxed. MOT till next year, Full Service History .
Contact Steve 07800 021 620

Spirit
27-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Sounds superb mate, but mileage/price/pics may also assist ;)
When you say it's a Ralliart Special producing 300bhp what was done to achieve this as I cannot see in your detailed list what was done tp produce this ?

Twoskylife
27-07-2004, 04:36 PM
60,000miles (had CAM belt change at 50,000)

As much as I can get for her as she is delovely !!! The only reason for the sale is that I am travelling 300 to 500 miles a week and the missus insists that more economical vehicle is purchased !!!

Send me an emial to steveeriches@aol.com for pictures and what Rally Art have done as I can get them up-loaded to this damn site !!!

Steve

Twoskylife
29-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Supposed to be CAN'T !!!!