PDA

View Full Version : Possible Meet in Portsmouth on Saturday?

pedro
08-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Feonix and I have been in discussion for a while about maybe organising a meet in Portsmouth with Stagman, but we've both been too lame to actually try and organise somthing........untill now.

So if anyone else in hampshire(or elsewhere) fancies meeting up on saterday morning, probably at langstone harbour for some nice photo opportunities and a good old chat about bollox, (and can be arsed to get out of bed) that would be cool.

Could perhaps organise goin for a fried breakfast or somthing after?

Also its the day of the tunnel run so why not make it a day out??

Nothings set in stone as of yet but some feedback would be great?

Cheers all.....

ba55nmc
08-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I'd be up for a local meet sometime.. not sure if i can make saturday yet though..
maybe meet up the hill some time and laugh at all the kids in saxo's and fiestas?
Call me naive but, whats the tunnel run?

pedro
08-03-2010, 11:17 PM
I'd be up for a local meet sometime.. not sure if i can make saturday yet though..
maybe meet up the hill some time and laugh at all the kids in saxo's and fiestas?
Call me naive but, whats the tunnel run?

Could maybe meet up the hill sometime although its a bit predictable tbh. Thats kinda why i didn't mention it.....

Would be great if you can make it saterday bud !!!

Like i said nothing is set in stone yet anyway. Just wanted to suggest a day else this thread could go on and on(and on)

London Tunnel Run:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46092&highlight=london

Also try /googleit for more info about it.
Me and the Mrs wanted to get the Mitsi's involved but its my best mates birthday meal thingy........./pan