PDA

View Full Version : speeding radar

RED
30-07-2004, 12:16 AM
A friend of mine was travelling down the M6 and was going slightly quicker than the allowed speed limit when approaching a bridge a policeman was parked up behind it with a radar gun and nicked her for speeding and pulled her over.

He approached the car, lent in the drivers window and said in the usual sarcastic tones "going a little fast weren't we-what do you do for a living a racing driver :smug: "

"no" she replied "I'm actually a rectum stretcher :arse: "

"a rectum stretcher" said the policeman disbelievingly "what does that involve"

"well" she said "firstly I put one well lubricated finger in and start easing my way in and stretching it a bit. When it's a bit bigger I then add a couple of more fingers making sure that all the while my fingers are well lubricated. Slowly I work up to my hand and when I feel the time is ready I lubricate again and start adding the fingers of my other hand. By this time the :arse: hole is becoming well stretched and I'm finially able to have both hands in and stretch it to around 6ft"

The policeman looked puzzled and asked "what do you do with a 6ft :arse: hole?"

To which she replied "you give him a radar gun and stick him behind a bridge"

:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes5

Big Ian
30-07-2004, 12:27 AM
oohh! dear!............... :rolleyes:

so what happend to the cop's that are smaller than 6 feet? :laugh: (maybe a finger or two slipped back out.. :$ )

here's an oldie
2 blond's walk in to a building...........

you'd have thought one of them would have seen it!!
:laugh: :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal

RED
30-07-2004, 12:33 AM
oohh! dear!............... :rolleyes:

so what happend to the cop's that are smaller than 6 feet? :laugh: (maybe a finger or two slipped back out.. :$ )

here's an oldie
2 blond's walk in to a building...........

you'd have thought one of them would have seen it!!
:laugh: :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal

Could have with all that lube - still waste not want not as me gran always said. I'm off to bed nite nite everyone :-D

nick-f1
30-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Here's another oldie

What do you call a blonde with 2 brain cells?

Pregnant :laugh: :rolleyes5