PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 Peugeot 206 1.4 LX, Nottinghamshire *** SOLD! ***

Kieran
15-03-2010, 07:36 PM
A seismic shift in my circumstances means I'm now in a period of consolidation and offloading stuff to raise liquidity. Mainly so I can concentrate on the things in life that are important and that I take pleasure in. I should say that one of those is CVR-4 and you lot. I feel that I should make that clear. :)

So.. To that end, I have three cars which people may be interested in. Any interested parties can then PM me to discus further and view if/when.

So - Let's start with the Pug.

YEAR: 2001
COLOUR: Silver
MILEAGE: 43,000ish
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: I think it's June 2010.
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: I think this is around the same as the Tax.
PRICE: Offers in the region of £1500.
CONTACT DETAILS: PM me for more details.
DESCRIPTION:

'Herb' is a 2001 Peugeot 206 1.4 8v LX, and has belonged to Grandad for just under five years. He bought it after Grandma died (and the Motability car had to be returned). We're selling him because Grandad has decided that at 89, it's time to hang up his driving gloves and use a motability scooter to get to the shops in the village.

Herb's done 43k, with Peugeot history until grandad purchased him and then he's been to the local place once a year, with stamps in the book to back this up. The 2009 one is missing, But I am confident it will have been done; Grandad's always been on the ball with car servicing, and normally the service coincides with a Fresh MOT. The oil is still nice and brown also, so I've no reason to suspect a service has been missed. But I highlight it anyway, just to be clear.

Over Christmas, after the KnAccord was finally given the chop, I drove around in him until Hermes' paperwork was sorted. Everything worked, he drove nicely, was quite nippy and even the Aircon blew cold. And he seemed to run on fresh air in comparison to the Knaccord and Hermes!

Unfortunately my Digicam is broken, so no pictures - However I think most of you know the score with the cars that I've sold in the past and I encourage interested parties to view.

PM me if interested.

Kieran
20-03-2010, 10:28 AM
SOLD!!

To a very nice gentleman - Not off the forums, but located via the forums. :)

If one of you good reds would update the title, please. :)

ANTHONY
20-03-2010, 10:37 AM
wow that was quick, but then it did look like a nice car

WildCards
20-03-2010, 04:13 PM
My brother in law has bought it, and very happy he is too. He passed his test last Tuesday and we had a rather eventful drive home on the M1 last night in the rain, he was nervous, I was petrified.

Thanks K, much appreciated mate.