PDA

View Full Version : Legnum for sale

SGHOM
02-08-2004, 09:32 PM
I know this may come as a bit of a shock, but the amount of work I have on at the moment, & in the near future, is causing me a bit of financial grief.
So sadly my VR4 is up for sale.
It cost me £7200 when I bought it 12 months ago, & as you know, I've spent a bit on it !! [ probably the same again ! ]
every thing I've fitted is included in the sale, including unused nitrous system, & new leather interior [ see signature for full spec ]
any sensible offer will be considered for probably, the most specced, & most powerful Legnum available in the UK.

regards, Derek.

Kieran
02-08-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm gutted for you Derek. That's a shock and a half!!! :sad3: :sad3: :eek: :thumbsdow :Cry1: :Cry1:

RED
02-08-2004, 11:24 PM
I know this may come as a bit of a shock, but the amount of work I have on at the moment, & in the near future, is causing me a bit of financial grief.
So sadly my VR4 is up for sale.
It cost me £7200 when I bought it 12 months ago, & as you know, I've spent a bit on it !! [ probably the same again ! ]
every think I've fitted is included in the sale, including unused nitrous system, & new leather interior [ see signature for full spec ]
any sensible offer will be considered for probably, the most specced, & most powerfull Legnum available in the UK.

regards, Derek.

****e :sad3: Is there no other way around it? :headsc:

Spirit
03-08-2004, 07:00 AM
OMG ! - did not think I would see the day :sad3:

Gutted for you Derek, hope things change and you can find another way !

enigma
03-08-2004, 07:29 AM
Wtf?????

Big Ian
03-08-2004, 10:01 AM
totally :stunned: stunned.......you'v put so much in to it :sad3: !!
I hope all goes to plan for you Derek......i'm still stunned though

KiwiTT
03-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Me too ! Even if you sell; Get another Galant (GLS or V6) just to keep you with the best car Mitsubishi ever designed.

HJM
03-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Don't know what to say Derek - totally gutted for you.

Hopes it all sorts itself out.

Kieran
03-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi Peeps...

T'was a wind up.... :rolleyes5 :dozey:

See here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4763

Big Ian
03-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Hi Peeps...

T'was a wind up.... :rolleyes5 :dozey:

See here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4763

NO IT'S NOT!! Tiz only you.......Kieran! trying to put other's awf from making an offer,so as you have time to sell your new V6..and....get Derek's motor for your self?
well you are toooooooo late,As i have sold my motor and i'm going to get Derek's VR4 for ME!.....me i tell you!!........meeeeehehehehe...
(if you say the above like a mad detective solving a "who dunnit",it sound's quite good...........i think?)......maybe not!
WIND UP!!....MA ASS?

"LOL" he,he,he (smile'z aint working?)......