PDA

View Full Version : Small car boot sale at the Tui meet?

bradc
26-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Various Gauges, Amps, a Grill, Twin Plate clutch even!

Hey Guys, full story is that a guy on ozvr4 had me buying lots of various things as some of the Auckland guys know. He was living in Kyrgyzstan but from Melbourne originally. Over xmas he split with his wife and from the 24th of January I haven't heard from him. I assume that things didn't go well and he has no money at all or something, or heck considering that it is over there it wouldn't surprise me if he was 'disposed of'. Anyway, it has been 2 months now since I've heard from him and he hasn't logged into ozvr4 in that same time.

At the moment the total amount of stuff I have here that he had me buy is about $1000 and I am $700 short out of my pocket for the things I've bought for him that he hasn't transfered me money for.

There are 6 amps, including a 1600w fusion monoblock and a massive soundstream, a twin plate osgiken clutch, an aftermarket grill, 11 gauges (various, boost, oil, water) and a few pillar mounts.

I will only be wanting what the items cost me from trademe plus I've rounded the prices up to the nearest $5 increment. I'm bringing it all to the meet tomorrow, so if anyone feels like bringing some cash with the intent to get any of these items that would be great!

Thanks!