PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, my 89 zr4

SLORYD
03-08-2004, 02:53 PM
hey guys. im in christchurch, new zealand. originally from leyland, lancs.
im 18 and i own myself a fine peice of machinery considering that im only 18 :-b :-b :-b
my car is a 1989 mitsi eterna zr4 (base build of a galant vr4 but a liftback model, the only difference between the 2 cars is the actual ass end of it apart from that theyre identical!)
4g63T, factory tdo5h turbo, 5spd 4wd 4ws
has the following mods upto now: full 3" exhaust from the turbo dump pipe back with a stainless rear muffler, lancer evo 510cc injectors (stock ones are 450cc), a custom intake pipe with a lancer evo air flow meter and a high flow pod filter. that is it upto now for the motor but i have lots more planned for it. exterior wise it is lowered on king springs with 17" chrome wheels wrapped in 215/40/17 toyo rubber. interior is fairly stock aswell, has a momo 10" steering wheel, aftermarket gearknob, 4 guages reading: boost, air fuel ratio, oil pressure and water temp, but also have plans for the very near future for the interior to be retrimmed in blue and white vinyl, and the exterior to be fitted with an aftermarket bodykit from a local kit shop then to be re-painted.

i dont ever recall seeing anything like this when i was over there, but having said that its not like i would of exactly been looking for it. i was 14 when i left the uk and a good portion of my memory has escaped me for the things that i really wish i could remember (mainly car stuff) to further "educate" these guys over here!

if you are still reading all of this, cheers!! richard

KiwiTT
03-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Welcome. We have a Galant following here too!

Watch out for NZ Events and there are some meets in CHC too!

ako
04-08-2004, 06:58 AM
Oh he knows....

That video from behind of me racing... He's the car in the other lane getting taught a lesson!