PDA

View Full Version : Poll For Australian Owners

Nick Mann
29-03-2010, 02:42 PM
PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE AN OWNER LIVING IN AUSTRALIA!!

It's been highlighted recently that we have more and more Australian people posting on here, especially when OZ VR4 is temporarily unavailable.

OZ VR4 have been very hospitable to CVR4 members in the past when positions have been reversed too! I notice that OZ VR4 have a UK area, so we are wondering if it would be useful to have an Australian area on here?

As nothing exists now, we could make it pretty much any way we wanted, but we'd like to do it the best way for those of you most likely to use it. The obvious options are one basic forum for all things OZ. Or a replica of the UK and NZ areas - i.e. forums for OZ chat, OZ events, OZ was this you, OZ for sale etc. There are also options for nothing/other etc. Please could you vote for what you think?

Thanks for your opinions!

Nick.

bradc
29-03-2010, 07:18 PM
A single forum probably isn't a terrible idea. There isn't much aussie traffic most of the time.

Nutter_John
29-03-2010, 07:24 PM
So brad did you move to OZ or are you just unable to read the following

bradc
29-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I read it, but I view my vote as a vote for some members of ozvr4 as I don't think they'll all see this.

VR4WGN
29-03-2010, 07:38 PM
thsts true,only bout 30% of the AU members will see this so its not really going to make much of a Vote i dont think,anyhow thats just my thought,

Kitty's VR4
29-03-2010, 07:39 PM
/pan /pan /Grrr /pan /pan

Brad jumps the Tasman often, whenever the ewe's reject him....

Yes Brad, I'm an evil cow

ANTHONY
29-03-2010, 07:44 PM
So brad did you move to OZ or are you just unable to read the following

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE AN OWNER LIVING IN AUSTRALIA!!Ozzy,Kiwi all the same aint they/haz

eddyvr4
29-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Im only really interested in threads with vr4 technical content, so im happy with things the way they are.

naughtika
01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
sorry, but i like the way it is now..

Nick Mann
01-04-2010, 04:40 PM
So far everyone who has voted has expressed an opinion that something for the Oz guys would be useful.

Any more opinions?

Kitty's VR4
01-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Personally, I don't see the problem with us having a full blown section...

It would be especially helpful at times such as this, when where having technical issues with our own site.....

ie for last minute details/updates for cruises/meets/events

for communications about pending sales/group buys,

so members aren't left in the dark, something to consider guys !!!!!

frozen
02-04-2010, 01:17 AM
It'd be nice if instead of just saying "Account Suspended" that the host would allow a customised page, for example one with a forwarding link to here?

Nitephyre
02-04-2010, 02:08 AM
A single forum will be good I reckon :)