PDA

View Full Version : Whats a towbar worth of a legnum?

Humpty's Revenge
01-04-2010, 09:15 AM
As per title, I ve got a towbar on my Legnum and just wondered what it might be worth, also are they sort after? As it will be coming of soon.

Thanks

Atik
01-04-2010, 09:32 AM
They are only worth what someone is willing to pay for one. The majority of people will never use one so will not be interested. But brand new, I believe the Witter towbars are/were around £120.

In fact, I have one at home that I never got around to offering for sale as I saw one or two on here that never really generated interest.

Humpty's Revenge
01-04-2010, 09:40 AM
They are only worth what someone is willing to pay for one. The majority of people will never use one so will not be interested. But brand new, I believe the Witter towbars are/were around £120.

In fact, I have one at home that I never got around to offering for sale as I saw one or two on here that never really generated interest.

Many thanks for your help Atik.

martin_y
01-04-2010, 03:03 PM
I paid £90 for a used one about a year ago.

kiteman
01-04-2010, 03:28 PM
I have a 2nd hand towbar for a legnum for sale in Ireland if anyone is interested. €100

djb160
02-04-2010, 10:03 AM
... The majority of people will never use one so will not be interested. But brand new...

Really?! Wow, your side of the world's a lot different. Everyone I know needs access to a towbar equipped car fairly often.

VR4WGN
03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
dont really help much you Brittish boys qoute what theyr worth.. remembering that each country has a different market price on their parts as the lifestyles are totally different..so the needs vary greatly..

Towbars re often wanted in NZ but at a used price of round $20 they usually only sell to the people whom are serious about owning 1,you may get 150 in a quick sale..

personally when people ask me for a towbar i dont even bother as i KNOW majority of the time theyr not serious.. so i just dismiss the subject.. costs me more in time running round for them and not getting the sale TBH