PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Controll

VR4WGN
03-04-2010, 07:11 PM
hey guys can someone please point me in the direction of a cruise controll for the legnum vr4 please?:seeking:

prefferr a plug and play system (factory).:book:

if not could i wire in a Diamante 1 or wont it work and if not why??????/toycar

i either find my guy 1 or he may sell the VR and id prefferr him to get a system.. he loves the car to bits but is sick of throttle driving the whole time and wishes to take it on the trips it deserves but with CC rather than pedal..

thanx guys...

HMG1K
03-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Have a look at this thread - my post #s 56, 57 & 58 - http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28321&page=3&highlight=cruise+control

It's the aftermarket unit fitted as an option in the UK to Mitsubishis and is the the one I have on my V6. The company that manufactures them is in America. Website link and actual part numbers are on that thread above.

Some people on here did a group buy a couple of years ago. Some fitted them, others are still to get around doing it! :-) I think there's an instruction manual link on this same thread too.

twisted32
04-04-2010, 11:39 AM
I have an Auscruise (AC4400 I think) electronic unit fitted to mine. After some initial teething problems, it now works perfectly. Recently did a 5000km road trip, and it worked faultlessly.
I have previously had a vacuum system on my old r32 skyline and gt forester, and would not recomend a vacuum system on a turbo vehicle.
The cruise quality with the Auscruise is better than any factory system I have used (can compare it with TF and TJ Magna's, AH Astra, and VR commodore).
Not cheap at around $700 Aus though, but well worth it.