PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Road

jackerthanjack
03-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Went on the rolling road today was quite happy with the outcome Auto legnum and got 267bhp but i want more. Was wondering before i spend Liberias deficist on a single turbo conversion, How i can get rid of the richnest at the top of the rev range it peaked really nicely until it hit the higher revs where it just dropped of due to the over fueling. I have a E-manage Blue to b Put in but was wondering, If i should replace fuel pump and injectors? If so with what?

Turbo_Steve
03-04-2010, 10:49 PM
If you're just trying to get rid of richness, I can't see why you'd need bigger injectors? Just fit and use the EMB to reduce IDC at the neccesary points?

Generally, most people find an upgraded fuel pump to be a good idea, however, as the factory one IS 10yrs old now. :)

Nick Mann
03-04-2010, 10:52 PM
If you are running rich, then you anly need to add control.

If you want to increase the air too (Boost, better intercooler, larger turbo etc.) then you could well need a pump and maybe even injectors.

jackerthanjack
03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Fair point someone told me that the e manage blue wont deal with the fuelling but surely it would as a piggy back ECU and have u got any suggestions of fuel pumps.
What does EMB and IDC stand for sorry got to ask

Nick Mann
03-04-2010, 11:06 PM
E Manage Blue
Injector Duty Cycle

Fuel pumps - Sard and Walbro do pumps, plus a couple of others I'm sure. I don't think I've ever heard anyone give a fuel pump a bad review?

jackerthanjack
03-04-2010, 11:11 PM
E Manage Blue
Injector Duty Cycle

Fuel pumps - Sard and Walbro do pumps, plus a couple of others I'm sure. I don't think I've ever heard anyone give a fuel pump a bad review?

Sweet so with emanage blue, injectors and fuel pump should give a bit of difference then?

Nick Mann
03-04-2010, 11:17 PM
There should be no need for injectors unless you are going to run a lot of boost or other significant modification.