PDA

View Full Version : altezza style tail lights

ShadyNZer
05-08-2004, 07:42 AM
anybody know where i can get these for the galant??? :rolleyes5
man ive been lookin around for these for months and cant find any..
i found some on trade me but the dickhead withdrew his auction 2 days before it closed and said he sold them to mates :veryangry
so yeah anybody know where i can get them or a place where they could import them in for me for a decent price??

cheers

Spirit
05-08-2004, 07:56 AM
You can get them easily from the USA mate, just do a google search for altezza galant or similar and should find a few suppliers.

There are one or two being used in the UK (Zedy1 for example) but the indicator is a red lens which is illegal over here - hence probably why there arn't more.

ShadyNZer
05-08-2004, 10:55 AM
yeah ive got a couple of sites from the US with them on it but im a bit uneasy about buying things from overseas...plus wouldnt the shipping costs be a bastard to pay for??
thats why im trying to find out if theres anyone on here that knows where some are or can reccommend a place that i could get in contact with to import them in, ive tried a couple but they couldnt help...
could u reccommend any sites that youve dealt with from the US that u trust??

i3ooyah
11-08-2004, 03:52 AM
i ordered some bling bling neons from the states...charged me US$10 shipping, fedex waz charging US$150

took 10business days to get here

my neighbour with a galant has black chrome altezza style lights for his, if i see him i'll ask

ShadyNZer
11-08-2004, 02:43 PM
^ cheers bro, hopefully the place he got his has some more...
..plus did u order your neons online?? if so whats the site? some sites are shady im sure but since u got ur goods these dudes must be alright...

Roadrunner
11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
some sites are shady
Written by "ShadyNZer", who describes himself as "Shadiest", I assume these sites are really cool then ... ? ;) :cool1:

ShadyNZer
11-08-2004, 03:13 PM
not nearly as cool as me but theyre trying :D

i3ooyah
12-08-2004, 10:43 AM
this is wat i got for my ride

www.colormorphics.com

& then go to tyreflys

craig-1
12-08-2004, 05:47 PM
this is wat i got for my ride

www.colormorphics.com

& then go to tyreflys

lookin good :D :p :D

ShadyNZer
13-08-2004, 07:40 AM
i ordered some bling bling neons from the states...charged me US$10 shipping, fedex waz charging US$150

took 10business days to get here

my neighbour with a galant has black chrome altezza style lights for his, if i see him i'll ask
hey did you ask your neighbour???