PDA

View Full Version : How could you describe these?

Brind
06-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Click here (http://masamania.com/masha/101-150/110/index.htm)

bluefox
06-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Seen the show on MTV called "Pimp my Ride".................................

They did up a daihatsu HIJET in a simlair fashion, well apart from all the airbrushing of the people on the back and stuff.................. Maybe it has originated from that.
I was in Phuket recently and there are hundreds of them done up really brightly and neons and stereos and stuff, and they use them as taxis for the tourists................. Lined up for Km'sdown the main street.

Jimbo
06-08-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm staggered! :stunned:

Did they need planning permission for those mods? :laugh:

Japmetal
06-08-2004, 08:57 PM
"A Statement"

Although I think they may be the automotive equivalent of drag queens maybe ? All glitz and glam and everything, but, when you get right down to it, rather strange and sad and not altogether right !! :rolleyes5

Big Ian
07-08-2004, 11:13 AM
PIMP MY RIDE...XZibiT should come over here an doo some uk car's,i woud'nt say no to a set of 20"Giovanni's and a massive ICE install.......an a shoe rack,a water fall,a mirror globe............etc..etc.....and why do they alway's face the DVD screen's face'n the rear?..what good is that if you want to watch it,while drivin on the freeway?it must be safer than getting blinded by the mirror ball!!
(for those who aint seen "pimp my ride" watch MTV1 most night's?..WEST COAST CUSTOM-----RULE)

As for those van's? well each to there own,they've put a hell O alot of hour's in to them......maybe too many hour's.

KiwiTT
08-08-2004, 01:16 AM
How would I describe this:

"I am a big fan of her and I can't live with her, so I will do the next best thing, live in my van painted with her."

chenko
08-08-2004, 02:21 PM
I think, but I can't be 100% sure... but loads were done like that as part of the Hello! Project (Which Ayumi Hamasaki is part of) sorta publicity etc...