PDA

View Full Version : Hordak's 72,000 mile service

Kieran
06-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Hordak's visiting Variava's in Notts today in for the above... Hope he's ok! It's scary how Hordak's story is so similar to the GLS though...

You see, I've just been called - the dealers can't find the locknuts *anywhere*... Just like my GLS when I first got that, so that'll be a socket and a bloody great lump hammer then!! Yikes!!!

Hey ho...

Nick Mann
06-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Ooops!

Hope it gets smoother as the hours go by!

Kieran
07-08-2004, 02:31 PM
It certainly did! :) Sailed straight through, no problems noted apart from the pads will need changing shortly, though they'll make the next service at least :)

Also, the dealer found that they didn't need to remove the wheels to change the brake fluid and inspect the pads - there's enough clearance around the 17s for them to get their mitts to the relevant bits.

So, I just need to find that %$£*"ing locknut key! :$ :-D

Big Ian
08-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Kieran, can't the last owner help you with the locking nut?

Kieran
08-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Kieran, can't the last owner help you with the locking nut?

'Tis alright.... I've found it today - It was in the bag that all the service documentation was in! :$

craig-1
08-08-2004, 05:25 PM
'Tis alright.... I've found it today - It was in the bag that all the service documentation was in! :$
stash it somewhere on your car like under the spare wheel .. not that i stash mine there honest :dozey: