PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of acid rain marks

dickytim
07-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Guys, I have tried nearly every thing under the sun to get rid of the hidious acid rain marks on my windows, went to repco, the guy said try this, so I did, no joy, went to supecheap, the guy said try this so I did no joy, I posted on Performance car forums guys said try news paper and soda water, I thaught what the hey no joy, I had all but given up when dad came over and said try this, so what the heck, I tried it and i'll be damned it worked my windows are completely spotless, it makes the whole car look like new, So I bet you want to know what the stuff is called and where to get it dont you ?????

Of coarse you do, well it is called Malco Spot and water remover and it is made by Pacer and car clean products in Otahuhu. www.melcopro.com for their web site.

bluefox
07-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Sounds like miracle stuff Tim............. whatd youhave to pay for it and how much effort did it take, or is it just rub on and rub off easy??

dickytim
07-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Cost dad $28 for the bottle, will last for ever, and just takes a little rubbing not too much effort, and it's Richard.

krisby
27-10-2004, 09:24 AM
I was gonna say that same stuff too, nothing from supercheap or repco is any good.

We use the malco at my work (I have a car grooming business, Swank Auto Valet in case anyone saw me around Auckland over labour weekend).

For heavy water spots though we actually water down a cutting compound and buff the windows (just be careful with tints though).

KiwiTT
27-10-2004, 09:09 PM
What is the address of Pacer ?

krisby
28-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Auckland: 739 Great South Road, Otahuhu