PDA

View Full Version : Saturday afternoon mods !!

The Vee
08-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Not too sure about the grille - any comments welcome.

Spirit
08-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Strut brace of course looks sweet mate ;)

Gonna reserve judgement on the grill until I see it for real tomorrow - not sure either at this time

Phil S
09-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Like the strut brace, where did it come from?

colVR4
09-08-2004, 11:12 AM
I would like a strut brace for my V6 Sport. Where can I get one or is Dave gonna make some for the club :)

Japmetal
09-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I have never been a fan of the chrome grilles - they look too out of place with all the body-coloured bumpers, mirrors, etc

nick-f1
09-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Strut brace looks good! But the grille? looks too seventies ........... expected to see Maestro wriiten on it. The new MG grilles look naff too in my opinion, sorry dont mean any offence. :lipsrseal

Nick

The Vee
09-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Like the strut brace, where did it come from?

Another one of those "genuine Mitsi parts" from local dealer.

Thanks for your comments on the grille peeps. Have to say I'm inclined to agree. Back to normal tomorrow. :-D

craig-1
12-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Another one of those "genuine Mitsi parts" from local dealer.

Thanks for your comments on the grille peeps. Have to say I'm inclined to agree. Back to normal tomorrow. :-D

could u give me a part number or a phone number for the strut brace ive been looking for one like that for a wee while now its colour coded perfect for ma BEAST nice looking grill but just dont do it for me no offence intended :smoking: :pimp2:

The Vee
12-08-2004, 06:27 PM
could u give me a part number or a phone number for the strut brace ive been looking for one like that for a wee while now its colour coded perfect for ma BEAST nice looking grill but just dont do it for me no offence intended :smoking: :pimp2:

Don't know part No's but Kieran may be able to help. I just ordered mine thru local Mitsi dealer who puts them on special order. Comes as 3 separate Part No's. Left mounting, right mounting and the brace itself. Even the 2 bolts to fit the brace to the mountings are separate parts !!

Hope thes helps

craig-1
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Don't know part No's but Kieran may be able to help. I just ordered mine thru local Mitsi dealer who puts them on special order. Comes as 3 separate Part No's. Left mounting, right mounting and the brace itself. Even the 2 bolts to fit the brace to the mountings are separate parts !!

Hope thes helps

cheers mate---------now then kieran--------HELP---- :bow: