PDA

View Full Version : 5 abandoned horses & a japfest ticket !!

SGHOM
24-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Possibly?? :curtain:

Sorry ....... I'm always a bit cryptic !! Bad habit :coat

I just found out that my neice, Kerry, is coming over to the UK to study for a degree in equestrianism. She has managed to palm off her 2 show jumping horses, 1 racehorse & 2 ponies to another farm. Looks like her mum .... My sister .. Has been lumbered with looking after them !!

She will be here from Johannesburg within 2 weeks, & will be living at a racehorse stable just outside castle combe !! /Poms It would be rude not to pop down & see her one weekend................ We'll see :curtain:

Nick Mann
24-04-2010, 12:54 PM
It'll be good to see you there, D.

SGHOM
24-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Cheers Nick !
I did say to her that 4 wheels around a track is more fun than 4 hoofs!/lol
now...... Where's my spare helmet ? :runkest:

elnevio
24-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Where's my spare helmet ?
I wonder! /Hmmm

I will be bringing all three to JapFest! :thumbsup:

SGHOM
10-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Kerry will not now be here until the 4th of June .... Summat to do with the stupid world cup & flight prices :smash: it's still cost her R4100 one way ..... What's that in pesatas??
She's got an unpaid job training horses in wooton basset, so will be looking for bar / waitress work to supplement her non income !!

Simon ?? /drinkswine

HJM
10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Simon's already got a butler - not sure he needs bar staff ???

SGHOM
06-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Well ....... She got here! Somehow :book:
forgot most of the things she was meant to bring, except my flag ! :2thumbsup

She slept all day Friday then clubbed all night in the west end. Her boyfriend, Brett, flew in on the following flight.......... Just don't ask ok ?? :sad3: he is the personnel fitness trainer to the Oppenheimer family & sadly will have to slum it in Mayfair :sad3:

I've rung both of them to make sure they can get the flag & other bits posted in time. Does the phrase platting fog sound familiar ?? :zzz: