PDA

View Full Version : P reg

PAUL
18-06-2003, 03:28 PM
We have a P reg on a private plate, plus three other motors,
year means nothing when you waste a 52 reg VR4 cos the drivers a pansy!!!!!

Brind do you remember the lights leaving Japfest,
what happened your right foot went to sleep?

Jay was turning right at the lights.

Brind
18-06-2003, 07:41 PM
LOL Hello mate!

I remember, I pulled up at those lights and sounded my horn to get the attention of Jay driving his silver Legnum.
Then another VR-4 pulled up in the middle, this making three in a row.:cool:
Then the lights went green and the nutter in the middle shot off like a lunatic! I just sedately drove on.

Where would the fun be in racing another VR-4? ;)
Plus I was wary of the 'ol bill being around somewhere and since I don't know the area I took it easy.
Soon opened it up a bit back on the motorway.

:)

jaysback
18-06-2003, 07:52 PM
i was miss informed by my mate that the footie had finished and the M4 would have been a night mare.
would of loved to have aplay on the way back :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Brind
18-06-2003, 09:19 PM
You wouldn't want to know that the motorway back was very clear either then? :D
Dunno where you went Paul but I never saw you again..

PAUL
19-06-2003, 11:12 AM
I proceeded on to the M4 where I went past a forest green legnum then I had a little play with a pulsar gtir which was racing a skyline until I rudley interupted then the skyline gave up and the pulsar carried on for about a mile and then he gave up, then whilst waiting for the pulsar tyhe forest green legnum went flying past I still waited for the pulsar but he never emerged by then it was too late to catch the legnum I used 3/4 of the tank getting home and only a 1/4 on the way there, what happened!!

See ya soon people.

Brind
19-06-2003, 07:48 PM
I never saw the Green Legnum, maybe I was just too slow. ;)
I was just cruising back between 80 and 100 so I'd never have caught up anyway, I may have seen the same Skyline though as I remember saying " that was probably at the show?"

I used up one tank of fuel to get there and back, I put in £33 before I left and then put in £33 at my local Shell, that wasn't too bad for about 210 miles! mostly country lanes after the motorway.

My AYC light came on while I was coming back, and the AYC pump has since been replaced:rolleyes: under warranty though:cool: they also reset my ECU and I have alot more power so it's lucky I never raced you anyway because I didn't have the power I thought I had:INSERT INTO post VALUES (
I race you now!!!!!:cool: with me mods I'll kick yer ass too:D

Anyway, I'll see you at J.A.E if you can make it.:)

PAUL
20-06-2003, 09:39 AM
It's not the car it's the driver and mods don't mean quicker motor I recently read in a Pug magazine a standard 205 mi16 0-60 6.2 and a heavily modded one could only manage 6.9 or something so mods are not always beneficial well not minor ones anyway.

I will see ya at J.A.E

calum
20-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by PAUL
mods are not always beneficial

They are if they're the right thing to do and done correctly.

I do agree that the best INSERT INTO post VALUES (and probably cheapest) way to get your car to go faster is to learn to drive it properly.

Calum