PDA

View Full Version : at last i got a cam that works

craig-1
12-08-2004, 04:33 PM
at long last some pictures, got it lowered by 40mm and got my national autoparts discs on. sorry ritch still no vr4 spoiler on yet but im tryin---just back from a wee holiday ill get there though(in the end :laugh: :rolleyes5

Big Ian
12-08-2004, 04:57 PM
:-b lookin good Craig,how long have the spring's been on and have they setteld down yet?

craig-1
12-08-2004, 05:06 PM
:-b lookin good Craig,how long have the spring's been on and have they setteld down yet?

cheers ian, ive had the springs on now for about 3-4 weeks they seem to have settled down nicely,its staying nice and level on the cornering for now but ill prob change the stock shocks in a couple of months time(another couple of mods first like the spoiler in the boot with the wrapper on it :D ) would have preffered red EBC pads but i was told there better for track days and take a long time to get warmed up so had to settle for the green ones :-b

Big Ian
13-08-2004, 01:54 AM
CRAIG :rolleyes:
hope you don't mind? but we could have a game of "spot the difference",by using an earlier pici and one you'v posted on this post...what do ya think? :D

Physician
13-08-2004, 07:57 AM
So noticeable isn't it Ian ........ since lowering, all the other cars left in a hurry!

ritch_w
13-08-2004, 09:27 AM
I have seen Craig's car and it looks lower than the pici shows.

It definately looked lower than mine!!
:-b

craig-1
13-08-2004, 09:34 AM
I have seen Craig's car and it looks lower than the pici shows.

It definately looked lower than mine!!
:-b

why thankyou ritch

yes it does sit low now ive got the scuff marks to proove (those speed humps are a c**t when the family are out with me) :laugh: :D :laugh:

pezza
13-08-2004, 10:31 AM
why thankyou ritch

yes it does sit low now ive got the scuff marks to proove (those speed humps are a c**t when the family are out with me) :laugh: :D :laugh:

The motah loox superb m8.... that illusion thing makes those wheels look
bigger than 17s...

I know what yer mean about the scuff marks, not to mention the stomach churning scrapes n knocks..I had those until I changed the standard mitz shocks ... improves the handling but hardens the ride even more... :-b

Your fuel bills will rise exponentially .. just you watch! :-D

The Vee
13-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Looking good mate. And yes, can spot the difference!
This car has always intrigued me a little. Is it by any chance an import? As it is on a "w" plate but has pre facelift front it ties up with being what was described as a VRM. Of course I may be talking out my ar$e in which case just ignore a senile old git :$ :-D

Big Ian
13-08-2004, 11:34 AM
So noticeable isn't it Ian ........ since lowering, all the other cars left in a hurry!
:lolz:
"CLASS" can have that effect on other's? :laugh:
i tend to park away from everyone else.....but it look's like everyone in craig's street are giving him "respect" they'v even moved the caravan..

craig-1
13-08-2004, 06:20 PM
:lolz:
"CLASS" can have that effect on other's? :laugh:
i tend to park away from everyone else.....but it look's like everyone in craig's street are giving him "respect" they'v even moved the caravan..

well thanks lads for all the compliments but im sure each and everyone elses cars are just as good looking if not better,ian ive seen pics of yours and im looking forward to seeing it on the 21st mate.
i just spent all afternoon out in that heat gettin busy with the ole hammerite goin round the brakes its not ur usuall colour but i think it looks ok(better than it was)ill post some pics when i get back in from tearin round the country roads with the wife(promised her a go on the beast lol.) :smoking: :whip:

Big Ian
13-08-2004, 08:13 PM
,ian ive seen pics of yours and im looking forward to seeing it on the 21st mate.:
hopefully if the weather is kind! i'll be adding/change'n some details on mine for the meet.ive a few secret ideas :rolleyes:

craig-1
13-08-2004, 11:44 PM
hopefully if the weather is kind! i'll be adding/change'n some details on mine for the meet.ive a few secret ideas :rolleyes:

oh let me in :-D :laugh: :-D

craig-1
13-08-2004, 11:48 PM
oh let me in :-D :laugh: :-D

here we go -------------i know its gold but dont u think the BEAST deserves a bit O bling?????

craig-1
13-08-2004, 11:52 PM
here we go -------------i know its gold but dont u think the BEAST deserves a bit O bling?????

sorry one can two many

craig-1
14-08-2004, 12:01 AM
sorry one can two many

think igot it right
mabey should stop tryin to post when pi***d

craig-1
14-08-2004, 12:03 AM
think igot it right
mabey should stop tryin to post when pi***d

the young lad wanted a mention sorry :laugh: :rolleyes5 :laugh:

Big Ian
14-08-2004, 12:06 AM
look's pretty good Craig :thumbsup: nice an clean.

Big Ian
15-08-2004, 03:20 PM
,ian ive seen pics of yours and im looking forward to seeing it on the 21st mate.

:sad3: OK i gotta be honest! ive photoshop'd the photos of my car :thumbsdow it look's nothing like the photo's,it's all standard :Cry1:

gambit_74
31-08-2004, 08:50 PM
nice wheels mate.