PDA

View Full Version : Super VR4?

Ollpen
12-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi,

Ive started to scout for a Legnum VR4 to import, and all the specifications are driving me dizzy and i have some questions.

1: What is a "Super" VR-4?
2: Are there only 1 bodykit per year or do they come with options?
3: Is there any major changes of the car between 97 and 99?

Big thanks for answers, would help me a lot.

Nick Mann
12-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Welcome, and some answers for free:

1. A 1998 pre-facelift VR-4 with some toys. I think the toys are basically spoilers, 17" alloys and uprated brakes. DO a search on this site, it should turn some stuff up.

2. The body kits vary pre and post facelift (end of 1998) and between type S and V.

3. Yes. The bodykit, tailgate and power on the auto all changed at the facelift. You will get most info trawling this site - try the search function again.

If you look in the resources section from the home page you will also find a buyers guide.

Come back and let us know what you get! Feel free to ask questions, but bear in mind that if we have talked about it a lot and you haven't looked for an answer we may give you a short reply! Good luck in your search!

Ollpen
12-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Big thanks for your help. Me too hates people who cannot search, its just that theese threads didnt exist before i registered and i registered to be able to post theese questions, so i didnt see the threads.
But ill probably find more questions that hasnt been raised before:)

Thanks.

Nick Mann
13-08-2004, 09:59 AM
No probs ;)

Good luck in your search.

Remember if you join the club the members section appears as well!