PDA

View Full Version : Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Thanx

Wodjno
07-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Would just like to say a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Thanx to Paul (PSBarham) for the Huge help he gave me fitting a new Transfer Box on Tuesday Eve /yes Especially as he was working hard at it through the effects of Man Flu /Fever
He did most of the grunt work /yes As 'i'm pretty much feckin useless with my Bad Back issues :( And also a sorry that i forgot to take my Locking Wheel nut keys /catfight Which put us back an hour :( But also thanx to Mrs Wodj for ferrying them upto us so we could complete the job :thumbsup:
Also a Big thanx to Gareth(Gowf) for the donation of the Transfer Box internals /woot2 :mexicanwav
Also changed MT Oil, Alternator belt and Power steering belt which was in a pretty sorry state :anxious:
Sorry to Mrs PSB (Kat) for keeping Paul out until 2330hrs :lipseal

It was a job that had needed doing for a while and the whining was continuous at anyspeed, so it coulda gave out at anytime :anxious:

Thanx again to all who contributed /yes Especially Paul :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :chugchug:

EDIT.. Now just Plugs, Leads, Rear Diff Oils, Cambelt and tensioners, Water Pump, Wideband and a few other bits to sort /help

Gowf
07-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Spoke to Paul about it yesterday, Im still confused why it let go in mine if there's no play or anything now its in yours. Only thing i can think of is that it couldnt man up anymore with my knackerd rear diff.

But glad its all quiet and working and has got you out of a spot.

Oh.... and its tight but it fits nicely!

Atik
07-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Woo. CVR4 to the rescue again. Excellent work guys and glad you got your car healthy again Wodj.

ANTHONY
07-05-2010, 01:01 PM
nice one:D

Kieran
07-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Paul is the man who can! /yes /GJ

ANTHONY
07-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Paul is the man who can! /yes /GJbut can he can can

psbarham
07-05-2010, 08:06 PM
As I said before dude, its not a problem, just glad to help and it worked out ok. I take it you've given it a wodjing then and it all held up ok?

So next weekend we are tackling the rest of the bits then?

And tony, I'll can can when you show me how /Nuuu

Ryan
07-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Nice one Paul /grouphug

Wodjno
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
As I said before dude, its not a problem, just glad to help and it worked out ok. I take it you've given it a wodjing then and it all held up ok?

So next weekend we are tackling the rest of the bits then?

And tony, I'll can can when you show me how /Nuuu

I know you did Paul.. But Gratitude is still going to be spread far and wide :D

Haven't given it a full Wodjing yet :lipseal As i can't find my spare Dumpvalve to replace the 1 that has the Vac pipe busted off :( I know it's in there somewhere :rabbit: (Bloody Tardis Garage) :toilet:

Next weekend would be good for me if your up for some more Grunting and Groaning from me :monkey:

And as for Tony and the Can Can /Hmmm Tony's the 3rd 1 along in the Pic /yes

Turbo_Steve
08-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Got a Dumpvalve if you want one?

Wodjno
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Got a Dumpvalve if you want one?

Thanx Steve..

I have got 1 in the garage, I saw it only last week /yesBut if I don't find it soon? I'll give u a shout ..

Cheers

Wodj

psbarham
08-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Next weekend would be good for me if your up for some more Grunting and Groaning from me :monkey:

yeh thats cool with me.

Turbo_Steve
08-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Sure thing, dude - I've got a standard one that's gratis, or an Fake HKS with a recirc kit fitted.