PDA

View Full Version : Paintballs f****ing hurt

pedro
08-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Went for the first time today!! what an experience!!

I am covered in red marks head to toe, partly sue to several suicide runs, and partly to my own stoopidity!! (same thing)/lol

We kicked some ass though!! 16-6!

Blue team sucks!!

Played a game called "Zombie" where 3 from each team had to infiltrate the other team members in bunkers. So 6 against about 30..... I was one of the 3!

Ran out of balls in around 7 mins, so went for the placebo effect.........

Worked as well though i did get mauled!!

Great fun, highly reccomended!!

Oh it was for a mates birthday, who stupidly told me a few days ago he had piles..... needless to say, i shared the info.......:evil2:

Avenger
08-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Went for the first time today!! what an experience!!

I am covered in red marks head to toe, partly sue to several suicide runs, and partly to my own stoopidity!! (same thing)/lol

Oh it was for a mates birthday, who stupidly told me a few days ago he had piles..... needless to say, i shared the info.......:evil2:

I missed the time we were supposed to go at work as I was in the second group.
This was due to the first group shooting the general manager every time they saw him, even when he was in their team:whistle: His girlfriend reckoned he was so covered in bruises that he didn't know where to sit!

Wobble
08-05-2010, 10:53 PM
have played alot in the past few years . last time some poor sod friend of a friend got shot 3 times in 3 games on the back of the same hand needless to say he didnt do a forth game and took himself to hospital unable to move hes fingers.

i couldnt help myself shoting my best mate in the ring when he was bent over a tree stump . he wasnt pleased and he shot me maybe 8 times back but it was worth it though

Ryan
09-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Have played this several times too - being hit point blank in the temple was my most painful experience.

giblet
09-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Went paintballing a few years ago. Got shot at from close range in the back of the head by some tosspot who I had already shot first. Great fun but pricey. Ended up costing me £100 in paintballs on the day

damien
09-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm doing this next SUnday, looking forward to it.

pedro
09-05-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm doing this next SUnday, looking forward to it.
As gib said, its pricey, so make sure you take around £150 for paintballs, smoke grenades etc. You'll get annoyed when you have to ration yourself!!

sodge
09-05-2010, 11:51 AM
I also played for the first time about a month ago with the social club at work, yeah you sure do end up with a few red marks :)

Kieran
09-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Wear heavy denim if you can. Padded fleeces are good too - Anything that'll absorb the impact energy as the combats you'll be issued with have no armour in them. Gloves are HIGHLY recommended.

A ghetto-tech method for body armour is to use cardboard. Staple it to an old shirt so that the legs of the staples are away from your body (or they'll scratch your skin to bits) - cover the staples with gaffa tape both sides once they're in and you've got good ballistic protection at the expense of mobility.

That said, it's the ones to the head that really hurt.

AlanDITD
09-05-2010, 07:52 PM
bunch of soft arses i play knaked pantballing most weekends

666damned
09-05-2010, 08:13 PM
luv paintballing............can't beat it when your a 'mercenary'..........