PDA

View Full Version : 99 Legnum VR4 Servicing Parts

Doyler
11-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Hi folks, dont know if there's many Irish members in this club, but here's hoping to get the advice i need. Bought my VR4 Legnum about 2-3 months now and am getting it serviced next week and want to get everything done, start fresh so to speak. The car has 72,000kms on the clock. Im trying to source the servicing parts online and was wondering if anyone knew where's best. I've been told www.camskill.co.uk.

I'm looking for:

Engine Oil Filter (OEM ok?)
Auto Box Oil Filter (OEM ok?)
Fuel Filter (OEM ok?)
Air Filter (K&N panel filter??)
Spark Plugs (Denso iridium?)
Engine Oil (what type/weight/quantity)
AYC Oil (what type/quantity)
Diff Oil (what type/quantity)

I've found everything apart from all the oils on Camskill, just need info what what oils i need, Will the same oil do the AYC and the diffs... etc etc.

This has probably been posted a million times on here, and if so moderators please delete this thread but PM me a link to where i should be looking.

Cheers!!/bounce

Ryan
11-05-2010, 02:15 AM
Hi - you're right, this has been asked millions of times. The good news is that there is a search function on the top right of your page.

You should find millions of links to the question you've answered :)

Doyler
11-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Ok, i've read a good few threads and come up with the opinion that Amsoil is the only way to go:

Engine: Amsoil Synthetic 5W-30 High Performance PETROL Engine Oil
Auto Gearbox and AYC : Amsoil Synthetic Universal Automatic Transmission Fluid
Differential and Trasfer box : Amsoil SEVERE GEAR Synthetic Extreme Pressure (EP) Lubricant 75W-90

Now, the only thing is how many liters of each do i need???????
Do i need to flush each out with something before putting in new oils???

SGHOM
11-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi & welcome to the mad house. :thumbsup:

Your 1st step should be to paypal 20 of your hard earned euros to admin. All of the info is there, & it will save you a small fortune! :rolleyes4

And yes......... There are lots of mad Irishmen on here !!

Doyler
11-05-2010, 02:30 PM
I'd pay it straight away but i dont have a credit card/paypal account! Any other ways of paying the subscription??

Subaru ETA
11-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi - you're right, this has been asked millions of times. The good news is that there is a search function on the top right of your page.

You should find millions of links to the question you've answered :)

its actually at the top left ryan.... :p

Edit:/ Im sorry - in my haste to be a smart ass i didnt realise there was one in the forum drop down aswell :p