PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Browns Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Humpty's Revenge
11-05-2010, 07:23 PM
/megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot /megawoot

You have included 1,200 images in your message. You are limited to using 30 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Spoil sports!!!!!!

martin_y
11-05-2010, 07:24 PM
hooray, 'bout time

VR4Kaos
11-05-2010, 07:25 PM
thank fook

Humpty's Revenge
11-05-2010, 07:29 PM
/bestpostever /threadrocks I`m not pleased I`m estatic/applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude /applaude

Scanny
11-05-2010, 07:41 PM
couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy

John TheAntique
11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
And I bust a gut getting back for Eastenders and he's hijacked the thread!!!

AlanDITD
11-05-2010, 07:54 PM
thank god hes gone, thankgod labour are out...fingers crossed the torys dont fcuk it up!

ANTHONY
11-05-2010, 08:07 PM
crossed the torys dont fcuk it up! how can they make it any worse

AlanDITD
11-05-2010, 08:12 PM
True, thing is this whole election seems to have been about the economy which is fine as its massivley important, benefits etc need sorting, scummers need put to work etc etc...

I maybe missed it but no one seems to be talking about crime, and for me over the last 13 years this has been the thing that has been on the up..i dont care what police figures say.

I hope this government can sort some of the rediculius laws put in place by the labour government and really start to clean the country up!

Avenger
11-05-2010, 08:25 PM
how can they make it any worse

politicians always seem to manage it, so it's only a matter of time

dinger1983
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
nothing will change never dose alot of hipe for nothing all that has happend is the bloke that gets the blame for the crap that happens has changed

JTG
11-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Great news

Roadrunner
11-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Whichever party, or combination of parties, gets to run the country, the biggest challenge they face is the debt that has been run up by Labour over the past 13 years. The really scary numbers are here: http://www.debtbombshell.com/

The country is in this position because successive governments, over decades, have failed to tackle the problem. The politicians need to balance the budget, which means huge cuts in public expenditure, benefits and everything else that is a drain on our cash. That has the capacity to cause major social unrest and, ultimately, the sort of demonstrations that we're seeing in Greece at present. OK, the Brits aren't as hot-headed as the Greeks (it's a climate thing), but the activists would have a field day. After that, who knows, but it wouldn't be pleasant.

Britain is almost fecked. It's Greece today, Portugal next, then Italy (unless Britain beats them to it). A bail-out package of $1 trillion has just been made to shore up the Euro. It won't be enough. Where will the next load of cash come from?

Time to go ...

SGHOM
11-05-2010, 09:36 PM
We have a hung council now in Sheffield /hammer

50 seats each between libs & labs. So the deciding vote goes to the greens /JawDroppi

Anyone got a spare bike, or a tree they want hugging? :jester:

Kieran
11-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Time to go ...

I agree with everything you've written Brian. My question is... Go Where?

Is this the swansong of capitalism as we know it?

Kieran
11-05-2010, 09:38 PM

Jolly good. When are the scaffolds being erected?! /Devil5

Nick Mann
11-05-2010, 09:40 PM

PMSL!!! :D

Roadrunner
11-05-2010, 09:55 PM
I agree with everything you've written Brian. My question is... Go Where?

Is this the swansong of capitalism as we know it?

Nah, they'll just print more money. The key thing is confidence. As long as the UK hangs on to its AAA credit rating, we'll be fine, but the markets will demand strong financial management to allow the country to maintain that. That will mean major budget cuts. Can't be avoided. Just a question of who's got the balls to do it.

Go where? Outside Europe, I'm afraid. I'm thinking Indian Ocean ... :D

Roadrunner
11-05-2010, 09:59 PM

What we really need is a hanged parliament! The public should get to vote on who to hang first. Wouldn't be long before the rest would behave!

John TheAntique
11-05-2010, 10:39 PM

50 seats each between libs & labs. So the deciding vote goes to the greens /JawDroppi

Anyone got a spare bike, or a tree they want hugging? :jester:

"Are you going for my record of 4 in 7 years? "

Are you all well hung in Sheffield?

miller
11-05-2010, 11:22 PM
sad state of affairs if you ask me!

Kieran
11-05-2010, 11:34 PM
sad state of affairs if you ask me!
/yes

WildCards
12-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Go where? Outside Europe, I'm afraid. I'm thinking Indian Ocean ... :D

Got webbed feet? Handy with a dagger? Got a tub of soil sat doing nothing? Then come on down...

uploaded/1747/1273650150.jpg

bradc
12-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Thats water world isn't it?

Phoenix
12-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Woo-Hoo! So glad he's out, just feel a little sorry for the mess that David Cameron has been left with. Also hope he doesn't become a push over for the LibDems, I'm all for fair compromise upon decisions between the two parties which make up the government though. Time will tell.