PDA

View Full Version : WTB MMCS facelift version for galant 8G and speedometer 260km/h from galant avance

hayase
21-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Hi I'm new here and I found this forum just when I try to search several major parts for my Galant 8G and this forum is my last hope

First of All I'm from Indonesia (Any1 know Indonesia ? It's famous for Bali Island) and sorry if My english kinda sucks which make u guys hard to understand.

I want to buy 2 things

1. Optitron (High-Contrast) Speedometer / Hi Vis Dash from Mitsubishi Galant 8G Avance 2.5 V6-24 (6A13) M/T Euro-Spec that reads up to 260 km/h (NOT 240 km/h)

here're several links to sample picture to make it clearer what kind of speedometer / vis dash I want to buy

Sample Picture of Speedometer Galant Avance 2.5 V6 Manual:
http://u.kaskus.us/3/ktxceojz.jpg
http://u.kaskus.us/4/f2i1jkph.jpg
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18234&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1182544459

2. Complete set (including complete all body wiring, Tv Tuner, GPS hide away and modul) of MMCS 2nd Edition (Wide Screen) from Mitsubishi Galant 8G VR-4 Facelift M/T including the black colored or black carbon panel

I'm looking for MMCS 2nd Edition Wide screen with Black colored panel (not carbon) from Facelift Galant 8G VR-4

here's the image of it to make it clearer

Sample picture of MMCS 2nd Edition Wide Screen with black color panel :
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/ibrahim_bimo/salon2.jpg
http://u.kaskus.us/4/kniuvrmb.jpg

the item consist of :
1. Touchscreen monitor + Head Unit (Screen Ratio 16:9) MR383900 from Galant VR-4 or VR-G Facelift
2. Main processor unit MR383898.
3. Bootable Cdrom with firmware and maps for GPS navigation MR285494
4. Special unit recieves traffic jam information MZ608396 SNX-V11
5. Complete Wiring, Loom and Harness

Any1 sell it and can do worldwide shipping ? I live at Jakarta, Indonesia (located between Singapore and Australia). Oh and if the items u gonna offered is used 1, please make sure it's on working condition and still in complete set. And I don't mind if it's brand new 1 (but must be in complete set)

I'm sorry if u guys have a hard time understanding it since I'm not very good in english. Perhaps some ppl from Singapore or even Indonesia will be helpful

GalantOnly
21-05-2010, 09:29 PM
How many threads are you about to make?

hayase
21-05-2010, 09:49 PM
How many threads are you about to make?
*edit

nevermind

sory for the bump guys

hayase
22-05-2010, 03:33 PM
bump again

VR4WGN
23-05-2010, 09:52 PM
and i take it your on a tight budget that stretches form $100NZ and mus tinclude shipping aswell....

hayase
24-05-2010, 02:27 AM
and i take it your on a tight budget that stretches form $100NZ and mus tinclude shipping aswell....

sorry for the bump /yes . It just i'm too desperate to get in in my hand bout, should have not bump too many times btw

yeah kinda tight ....... not to mention bout shipping. Perhaps gonna buy the 260 km/h speedo 1st and let see if I can buy the complete set of MMCS after that, these 2 items are really hard to get, so get a brand new 1 is the choice I have right now

Some1 at NZ told me the brand new 260 km/h high contrast speedometer (just like i've attached) is 600 $NZ from Mitsubishi Dealer at NZ. Not including shipping to my place of course

if u don't mind, may u please check it for me, I want to buy it if I can't get used 1

also for Galant / Legnum owner at NZ, seems the speedometer I want to buy only come from 2002-2006 Galant VR 2.5 V6-24 (check the link, I've posted at 1st post). Any1 at NZ can confirm this ?

really sorry for the bump, won't do it again

and I do realize the shipping is kinda expensive to get those 2 items out of NZ till the front of my door house, but hell I care, I really need it, so if u by any chance have MMCS and 260 km/h high contrast speedometer (vr-4 style) just like the picture I've attached, please sell it to me

oh btw gl for breaking the galant, seems u cash it out pretty well, I admit can't beat that :D

bradc
24-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Mitsi can't get them anymore sorry, so you'll have to buy an entire car :)

GalantOnly
24-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Hayase... I will get one in the nearest future. So if you can wait about 10 days, it's yours

hayase
24-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Hayase... I will get one in the nearest future. So if you can wait about 10 days, it's yours

do u mean 260 km/h speedometer exactly at the picture I'm attached for M/T ?

deal. I gonna prepare for the money for yours (gonna pm u)

:mexicanwav make sure don't make me wait till world cup end /woot2

kinda sad brad, but thx for trying to help me though. But hey, u can still help me for MMCS :D

GalantOnly
24-05-2010, 11:39 AM
do u mean 260 km/h speedometer exactly at the picture I'm attached for M/T ?

Yeah, 260 km/t dash for manual.../yes The only difference might be, that fuel gauge showing empty...:)

I should have it next weekend, if everything goes right

hayase
14-06-2010, 05:17 PM
so far waiting for the tacho bought from GalantOnly, at last I can get my hand on it

still no luck for mmcs though

*update
got the tracking code from GalantOnly but still can't track the items Perhaps it takes time around 1-2 working days