PDA

View Full Version : effing ginger

VR4Kaos
24-05-2010, 07:27 AM
well had 2 ton of rootzone and 50 square meters of turf delivered on saturday so first thing yesterday (sunday) morning i was out in me garden leveling and laying the new grass till approx 2pm which i then came in and got a shower and went to relax on my loverly newly layed grass till the sun shined on my back and with an almighty squeel i ran in omfg i burnt my back to a cinder lasted till 7:30pm and felt ill like i was gonna die in fact i think i wanted to die feel a little better today but im still like a tomato well my back is my front is as white as a bottle of milk moral of the story is
DON'T HAVE GINGER KIDS

Kieran
24-05-2010, 08:20 AM
I take it you're a PureBlood too? I feel your pain. Mainly because despite staying indoors out of the way for most of this weekend I somehow managed to burn too - we get such cruelty from the sun!

It's the price we pay for our genetic superiority I'm afraid Karl. :D

VR4Kaos
24-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I take it you're a PureBlood too? I feel your pain. Mainly because despite staying indoors out of the way for most of this weekend I somehow managed to burn too - we get such cruelty from the sun!

i totaly agree but i will be back to milk bottle white by thursday pmsl

bradc
24-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Your parents should have been sterilised :D

Turbo_Steve
24-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Genetic superiority? Humbug! I was in and out of the sun and got some faint pinkening on the top of my head. The rest of me just tanned. As usual.

And fortunately, so far, both my offspring seem to have inherited this trait.

Now...my darling wife popped out for around 20 mins with the children.....and went "ping" when she was done.

foxdie
24-05-2010, 09:46 AM

CVR4 really does have a way of beating Monday-Morning-Blues :)

Here you two.. have some more :sunny:

*gets out the BBQ sauce*

dinger1983
24-05-2010, 09:55 AM
you beter watch foxdie you could get dun with that wee sun but dont know if it would be assult or arssen

foxdie
24-05-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm already sunburnt from spending the last 2 days in the sun myself :)

Atik
24-05-2010, 10:14 AM
I managed to stay out in the sun all weekend and havent had any kind of tan/sunburn or anything :p

Although a few more days of sun like this and I'll probably get the tan line on my arm! /lol

WildCards
24-05-2010, 10:21 AM
I've got a nice red glow emanating from my neck as it was the only part of my body that I didn't protect whilst doing a charity car was on Saturday.

Still the meat that I cooked on the Beefmaster went down well in the evning and for every meal we had yesterday. Stick a fork in me!

Wodjno
24-05-2010, 10:41 AM
I am not of Pure Blood Genealogy !

But my Bunce is burn't to a crisp.. An I have a white
patch on my stomach where I had a pebble on it, to show my unbelieving boys that it would leavea patch untanned. /Hmmm And they themselves have the same. Infact Ryan has 3 pebble patches of varying sizes :)

The moral of the story is..

You don't have to be Ginger to be Nuts :D

WildCards
24-05-2010, 01:25 PM
But my Bunce is burn't to a crisp.

Lol, baldy!

hardarse
24-05-2010, 01:37 PM
how many of us gingers are in this club it must be if your ginger you love these cars

BillHardy
24-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm not ginger and I love my VR4

VR4Kaos
24-05-2010, 04:57 PM
The moral of the story is..

You don't have to be Ginger to be Nuts :D
lmfao love it nice one and my barnet also is like a crispy tomato

VR4Kaos
24-05-2010, 04:58 PM
how many of us gingers are in this club it must be if your ginger you love these cars
this could be a cause for a signature change

Kieran
24-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Here you two.. have some more :sunny:

*gets out the BBQ sauce*

Hah! I am wearing my KieranCorp Mk1 Anti-daylight ninja suit and spectacles, and factor 173 sunblock! No sunshine shall burn me! /Nuuu

As for your condiment fetish... The less said about that, the better I think. The thought of you thinking of (spit?)Roasting Purebloods in the sun is blasphemous enough, but the additional image of you smothering yourself with Barbecue sauce whilst you do is so disturbing that I am considering trepanation to rid myself of it.

I'm not ginger and I love my VR4

My condolences. But there may yet be hope for you; there's around a 50% chance you have the ginger gene, even though it's residing dormant in you. You may be an unknowing carrier of our gift.

However, the mother ship prefers the phrase 'On Standby' in preference to 'Dormant'. You'll find out why that distinction is important when the revolution begins...

BillHardy
24-05-2010, 06:53 PM
May the spores be with you Kieran

Turbo_Steve
24-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Meanwhile my evil army of "Hybrids" (I call them Daywalkers) prepares quietly in their bunker.

Oh, and Kieran, Blue Circle are now apparently doing Factor 175 as a "Semi Instant" formula....apparently you just add sand and water and apply.

funkstardelux
24-05-2010, 07:35 PM
i'm asian and i avoid the sun.. i go black in it.

Nick VR4
24-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I was in the garden yesterday painting the fence and the wife said to me "do you want me to put some sun cream on you " I said naw I'll be ok

WRONG

I now have a very red back, shoulders and arms not to painful as after sun works
Oh and my mum was auburn (red) haired :D