PDA

View Full Version : Wrecking Legnum VR-4 2001 model.

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 02:29 AM
Friend is wrecking a 2001 LegnumVR-4.

Let me know if any of you are interested and i can get u some prices.

Rhys

MTB
21-06-2003, 02:59 AM
does the car have any genuine ralliart parts? fuel cap? oil cap? etc. :)

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 03:55 AM
No sorry MTB the car is completely standard.
I would have grabbed those parts anyway:)

MTB
21-06-2003, 05:30 AM
:D :D :D :D :D thanks!

Spirit
21-06-2003, 07:19 AM
LegnumVR4 - can I have first dibs on the ECU if it works fine. Will this give me the 280bhp and be fully compatiable with my '96 tiptronic ?

Can you let me know how much he wants for it and of course I will pay for postage to the UK.

Cheers

Pete

pjjohnson
21-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Front track rod ends, AYC pump, AYC diff, turbos plus actuators are of interest to me.

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 08:17 AM
Sorry Pete the ECU has gone.... er in my car:) It was the one i was testing and it works fine. There are no problems with the later ECU's work with the earlier Tiptronic ECU's.

What parts i saw at my friends warehouse:

Complete engine INSERT INTO post VALUES (auto)
AYC diff, subframe and pump
Rear shocks INSERT INTO post VALUES (stock) and some of the suspension arms.
Cailpers, discs etc maybe full set.
Stock exhaust.
Rear door, bumper and lights.
Drive shaft.
3 good doors.
Mint factory steering wheel INSERT INTO post VALUES (no airbag)

He does have some other VR-4 engine parts INSERT INTO post VALUES (one he is wrecking from another car) plus a very nice looking clutch, gold looking, looks like it's a performance/racing clutch.

I maybe able to find some parts for you i just have to ask. After market stuff is hard to come by sorry:mad:

Rhys

Pescha
21-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Ok g/friend is looking for reclinable seats for her nissan sylvia...

Would legnum seats fit?

Also does ya mate have any?

Cheers,
Pescha!

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 12:44 PM
pjjohnson: I just sent u a PM.

Pescha: I don't think the seats will fit a nissan, one way to do a test is measure your x4 bolt distances or take the seat out and try it in her car :)

Spirit
22-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Ok thanks for letting me know LegnumVR4

Cheers

Pete

mossy
22-06-2003, 10:32 AM
i'd be interested in the discs...can you you get the thicknesses measured for me please

-LegnumVR4-
22-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Sorry Pete, should of known someone would have asked about that. I've emailed the company here in NZ about the late model ECU's they can get INSERT INTO post VALUES (brand new); they well get back to me soon with a price.

AntonyBaker
22-06-2003, 11:20 PM
I'd love the front bit from the bumper that hides the tow point if your friend still has it...
Ant

kammy.ahmed
23-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Hiya Rhys
Would love it if your mate could get me a quality interior, the one with the recaro seats?
Thanks
Kam

-LegnumVR4-
23-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by mossy
i'd be interested in the discs...can you you get the thicknesses measured for me please

I'll check if they are ok first. The car has done very low k's.

-LegnumVR4-
23-06-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by AntonyBaker
I'd love the front bit from the bumper that hides the tow point if your friend still has it...
Ant

The bumper is the face lift model, the bit of plastic is different from the earlier model sorry. Most of the time the wrecks that come in don't have these as they are ripped off because they have to tow them.

-LegnumVR4-
23-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by kammy.ahmed
Hiya Rhys
Would love it if your mate could get me a quality interior, the one with the recaro seats?
Thanks
Kam

I'll see what he can find.

BraindG
23-06-2003, 08:42 AM
ill second that.. wouldnt mind the recaros myself aswell :D

PUDD
27-06-2003, 09:25 PM
:D if its got some nice 17" and reasonable tyres,im interested;) also,may be the turbo systems

LOMY
27-06-2003, 10:01 PM
Hi Rhys, Has your mate got the privacy cover for the back of the boot INSERT INTO post VALUES (i.e. that bit that stops everyone seeing what you've got in the back). My VR4 estate was delivered minus this useful bit of kit.

Lomy.

Wintergalant
28-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Are the headlights and grill gone thanks

Pescha
28-06-2003, 06:12 AM
Try here Lomy for your cargo blind

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Cars-Boats-Motorbikes/Parts-and-accessories-Other/auction-4475322.htm

It's for sale for 17.55 pounds...

Hope this helps, :thumb:

Cheers,
Pescha!

-LegnumVR4-
28-06-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by LOMY
Hi Rhys, Has your mate got the privacy cover for the back of the boot INSERT INTO post VALUES (i.e. that bit that stops everyone seeing what you've got in the back). My VR4 estate was delivered minus this useful bit of kit.

Lomy.

Yes he does. A couple i think.

-LegnumVR4-
28-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Wintergalant
Are the headlights and grill gone thanks

I'm pretty sure they have, sorry bud.

-LegnumVR4-
28-06-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by PUDD
:D if its got some nice 17" and reasonable tyres,im interested;) also,may be the turbo systems

The car came with some after market 16" with snow tyres on them. Only 3 it made after the crash.

He won't sell the turbo systems, he'll only sell the engine whole. He does have another VR-4 manual engine which he is stripping down for parts. One member here is interested in the turbos if the pricing is right.

My mate had a problem with his computer so he hasn't been able to give me the pricing for parts. I have 3 people waiting on prices at the moment so i'm starting to push him to get them sorted asap:gun1:

PUDD
28-06-2003, 10:28 AM
:D ok,thanx anyway m8:D

Freddy
11-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Hi Rhys,
If you stumble across the following in your travels, let me know.
momo steering wheel w/airbag
facelift front end to replace my 97
Cheers

Mante
26-01-2004, 06:09 AM
Rear door, bumper and lights.
Drive shaft.
3 good doors.
Mint factory steering wheel INSERT INTO post VALUES (no airbag)

Rhys
Ok ask him how much for the following:

drivers side rear door,
driverside quarter panel
windshield washer reservoir
Driver side headlight
Rear bumper
*bold being most important*

Check out the pic of my lil project, the rear has been repaired but you can see whats left. On a side note whats the color of the wrecked vr4? Time to find a really big box huh :) Thanks rhys!http://www.wam.umd.edu/~hillbj/Galantvr4/Nov%2021%202003/Dsc00156.jpg

Kieran
26-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Hi - What's left of the interior?

Specifically, are the following available:

Door Cards
Seats (and if so, what type are they?)
Nardi Steering Wheel
Carpets (are they black)
Lower plastic trim panels (interior) - IE: The bottom half of the dashboard, etc
Is the aircon system + sensors there?
I don't suppose there's an MMCS goiung begging?

What a shopping list :greedy: :$ :-D

Lemme Know what's there! (if anything, I see this is a fairly old thread).

-LegnumVR4-
26-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi - What's left of the interior?

Specifically, are the following available:

Door Cards
Seats (and if so, what type are they?)
Nardi Steering Wheel
Carpets (are they black)
Lower plastic trim panels (interior) - IE: The bottom half of the dashboard, etc
Is the aircon system + sensors there?
I don't suppose there's an MMCS goiung begging?

What a shopping list :greedy: :$ :-D

Lemme Know what's there! (if anything, I see this is a fairly old thread).

Well he has a bit of it left around, u can email him but i'll only give itout over PM ok. I know the guy is very busy and sometimes doesn't get back to people :undecided

PM me if u want the Addy.

Rhys

Mante
26-01-2004, 04:04 PM
ok what about my list?

Spader
26-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey Rhys

Is the front bumper intact or did that get wrecked in the smash. If its still ok and still there I wouldnt mind a price on that

-LegnumVR4-
27-01-2004, 05:00 AM
I don't have a list of parts on me what my friend has. Like i said if u are really keen to find out what he has for the Legnum VR4's then PM me and i will pass on his email address.

Spader, I do know that he does have a front bumper (no grill that goes between the head lights). UltraVR4 was interested in it but I lost his PM's when the site went down. I will have to check with him about it.

michaeli
01-02-2004, 11:32 AM
I need the pipe which comes from the top of the air intake on the left, it is a hard plastic pipe which has a rubber seal inside.... :-D

Please email me with details.... :huh:

mym@supaworld.com

Thanks,

Mike

-LegnumVR4-
01-02-2004, 07:27 PM
If anyone else wants parts just PM me and I'll pass on my friends email who has the Legnum VR4 he is wrecking.

Thanks,

Rhys

Mike I've PM the email address to u.

sam
07-02-2004, 02:59 PM
i have a vr4 which is lowered, and i have a slight crack in the sump. just the bottom unit, if u still have it available i will be interesed, pls let me know
07970493669 or email at sana_ur_khan@hotmail.com
thank you

ashclose
09-02-2004, 02:33 PM
I’m looking for the small piece of trim that is part of the front bumper in the centre. Are you willing in sell this piece, which on my car is dark grey ish?

email :-D me at:simon.young@dsl.pipex.com