PDA

View Full Version : Do these seat fit?

allzilamon
25-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey guys,
I'm interested in buying these seats but not sure if they'll fit in my Legnum.
The seats also come with genuine recaro rails and apparently they have heating.
Apparently they were from a Subaru since there is a tag on the seats saying Subaru.
Here is a pic of the seats, any help would be appreciated!

Atik
25-05-2010, 12:18 PM
I'd be very surprised if they bolted straight in. The Galant/Legnum floor is very uneven and spacing is very awkward.

BUT you can make it fit as long as you are willing to fabricate up the mounts.

AlanDITD
25-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah i you will need to fab up some frames as atik says....lovely seats though probs worth the bit of extra work!

Nick Mann
25-05-2010, 09:54 PM
They don't match?

apeman69
25-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I thought they were noticably different. Perhaps the driver wanted a harness and the passenger just wanted a more traditional seat. Odd seats in the front isn't my thing...... hence why I didn't want leather he he! :p

lancerevo3
25-05-2010, 10:26 PM
they will go in no bother if your willing to make the effort.have black recaros from a type r in mine
why dont they match?

apeman69
25-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry, they are a matching set in terms of trim but they are not identical seats. The one on the right is a 'bucket seat', description as commonly understood. The one on the left is a 'sporty seat'.
My question is: what's the third seat like on the left, the one with the boxes on. It could just be that this is a picture of a range of seats that is available and the buyer could get identical design seats so the observation of them not being a match may be totally irrelevant anyway. However, I note that the original question mentions the seats being from a Subaru and the seat with the boxes does look similar to the seat in the centre. Perhaps the scooby owner bought the set of 'sporty seats' then got him/herself a 'bucket seat'.

lancerevo3
25-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Sorry, they are a matching set in terms of trim but they are not identical seats. The one on the right is a 'bucket seat', description as commonly understood. The one on the left is a 'sporty seat'.
go way your having me on:dizzy2: .

ok if these are the two seats that you are thinking of buying in the picture,why is one a bucket seat and the other is not?just curious allzilamon

Kryton
26-05-2010, 12:05 AM
I personally would buy evo seats (that match). Fairly easy to get hold of, genuine mitsubishi + still recaros. They would just look like the factory option seats

Barney
26-05-2010, 03:12 AM
I personally would buy evo seats (that match). Fairly easy to get hold of, genuine mitsubishi + still recaros. They would just look like the factory option seats

but still need adaptor plates . . . . . . .

allzilamon
26-05-2010, 05:10 AM
They were going for a good price $450aus for the pair so I'm finding it hard to resist. But I was just hoping theyrll fit easily. Don't really mind that ones bucket and the other is sporty.