PDA

View Full Version : NZ members

KHK
02-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Is there anyway i can know of the geographical distribution of members throughout NZ?
Most of them locate around AKL?

Where are all the active members ?

Would it be a "quiet" life as a member in the South?

OnBoost!
02-06-2010, 10:21 AM
There are members all over the country(almost),but the majority are in auckland.

Are you thinking of moving over here?

Which part of the south Island...

djb160
02-06-2010, 09:01 PM
In general us "active" south islamd(chch) crew seem to be the smallest group in NZ but we seem to have had an massive influx of members in the last year or so. We don't go on cruises a lot like the Auckland crew but we do seem to catch up a fair bit. One of the oddities of chch is that unless your Jonny everywhere in chch is pretty close to everywhere else.

BTW Chch is a much better place to live than Auckland. Hit us up if you need help moving an such.

Subaru ETA
02-06-2010, 11:51 PM
lol christchurch being better then auckland to live?? isnt there a by law that prevents "cruising" down there? and it gets bloody cold :p

Ryan
03-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Having lived in both cities, Auckland is definitely my preferred city.

Edit: That isn't to say I didn't enjoy my time in Chch, I certainly did... :)

Goku
03-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Apples and oranges, some people prefer the big city life that Auckland has to offer, others enjoy the closeness of a smaller city.

From what I hear there is also an anti cruising by law up in Auckland too ETA, but probably not anywhere you'd tend to drive.

scottie2hotti
03-06-2010, 05:01 AM
Chch is way better, the anti cruising law is only on the 4 main avenues (deens, fitzy,moorhouse and bealy) and manchester st I believe, and I suspect ill only really be enforced if your causing trouble or thurs fri sat nights etc. The cops don't care unless your causing trouble from my experience. plus cruising 4 avenues is boring anyway.

scottie2hotti
03-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Also maybe someone who computer smart could set up a map of nz and we all mark where we are from on it. Cause as far as I know Im the only repping blenheim person

djb160
03-06-2010, 06:42 AM
You do realise there is already something on this site that does exactly this but on a global scale. It's just that not many people put up their flags.(Ill see if I can find a link)

Oh and yes it does get cold down here, but I'm guessing being from the UK and the hellish winter they just had Chch wont be a problem. Oh and we have all the decent ski fields as a result.