PDA

View Full Version : Extra Club VR4 stickers

The Vee
20-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Extra Club VR4 stickers are available as follows;
Members £1.75 each + Postage
Non Members £2.75 each + Postage
NB. Two stickers are included with membership pack and will also be in renewal packs to update old ones to Club VR4.com
Payments please (in advance) by
Pay Pal
Postal Order
Cash (registered Post)
Club VR4

simpsonm
21-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Are those of us who didn't receive a pack this year still going to get one?

Are all subscriptions renewed in November?

The Vee
21-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Yes, If you subscribed to the club this year and didn't receive pack you will get one. I'm currently working on the final stage of membership cards, names, addresses,expiry dates etc etc. Back log is large and very time consuming with suppliers and details, but the good news is that I'm getting on top of it now. Never thought I'd be so busy !!
On membership renewal, as per my post, membership currently expires end Oct.2004 unless subscription was taken after May !st 2004 in which case expiry is end April 2005.

Dan_G
23-08-2004, 04:43 PM
On membership renewal, as per my post, membership currently expires end Oct.2004 unless subscription was taken after May !st 2004 in which case expiry is end April 2005.

:rolleyes5 .....It all becomes clear :p ..... I was holding off sending mine until after October 04...... But I think I'll put in the post tonight.... ace :-D

Think I'll go and use the nice company colour printer to print of a form :lipsrseal

you aint seen me....... right! ;)

Phil S
23-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, If you subscribed to the club this year and didn't receive pack you will get one. I'm currently working on the final stage of membership cards, names, addresses,expiry dates etc etc.

Fantastic, looking forward to getting mine! :D :D :D