PDA

View Full Version : plymouth?

sonicsoundzdj
13-06-2010, 04:50 AM
came down plymouth for the weekend to visit a mate. saw a silver vr4 parked up at... well im not sure what the area was called. but it was an old navel base thats been brought and rented out to the uni and for private letting, Really nice grounds. was it anyone off here?

elnevio
13-06-2010, 08:15 AM
davcom1?

sonicsoundzdj
13-06-2010, 02:17 PM
just had a look at davcom1's didnt look like his. altho that is a sweet car!

oldgit9
13-06-2010, 04:40 PM
i have seen another silver vr4 going around plymouth (other than dave's). dont think he's a member. if i remember correctly, the rear window was clear (not tinted) with a some sort of tribal transfer on it. was this the one?

you should have mentioned that you were popping down to plymouth. i wasn't doing much over the weekend and we could have met up for a chat etc. drop me a line next time if you fancy meeting up.

sonicsoundzdj
14-06-2010, 04:45 PM
i cant rember it having that on to be honest, altho i had just been to the pub so you never no! Iv got a mate down there so im sure il be down again, so ill let you know.

Barney
14-06-2010, 10:18 PM
but it was an old navel base thats been brought and rented out to the uni and for private letting, Really nice grounds.

:thinking2 Got me scratching my head - perhaps the former RN Hospital Stonehouse???? I remember seeing one parked up on the car park near Stonehouse Creek Social Club which isn't too far away . . . .

oldgit9
14-06-2010, 11:21 PM
:thinking2 Got me scratching my head - perhaps the former RN Hospital Stonehouse???? I remember seeing one parked up on the car park near Stonehouse Creek Social Club which isn't too far away . . . .
It's got me thinking too.

When did you see the vr4 at stonehouse creek social? If it was on the 6th of may, then it could have been me that you seen. I was there for a wake. That's the day that I had the crash before japfest.