PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile Mobile Wireless Broadband Dock ***UNLOCKED***

HMG1K
14-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi folks

If you're interested in getting wireless mobile broadband - I've for sale an item which might be of interest to you.

It's a T-Mobile Share Dock 100, which is simply amzaing - by the way, although it is T-Mobile this unit is UNLOCKED so you can use any UK 3G mobile broadband dongle (Orange, O2, 3, Vodafone, etc.)

It is a ‘home hub’ for the mobile broadband (USB dongle) users, allowing a maximum of about 3 users to access 3G broadband at any time using the WiFi technology. Put simply, your USB 3G dongle connected to your PC / laptop gives your PC / laptop fixed internet access. Connect that same USB dongle to this Share Dock and any WiFi devices you have (WiFi radio, PlayStation, Wii, WiFi enabled mobile phone, etc) will connect - so you have more items running wirelessly instead of just your PC / laptop.

Security - you can set username and password to securly password protect your wireless 3G, just as you would with your ADSL wireless broadband.

The share dock also includes Ethernet built to it so that the devices that do not support WiFi capabilities can still connect to net with the hub.

T-Mobile’s Share Dock 100 acts simply like a fixed line wireless modem that enables user to make use of the same password simultaneously by more than one users using a 3G mobile broadband USB dongle T-Mobile’s mobile broadband stick. The surfing speed of the share dock is up to 4.5Mb/s and allows pictures or files to be shared with friends and family with uploading speed of 1.4Mb/s.

I've used this for litrally three weeks without any problems and beats, hands down, having a USB dongle attached to your PC.

This works perfectly on Pay As You Go 3G dongles and Pay Monthly 3G dongles.

Comes complete in its original box, mains cable & plug, Ethernt cable, instructions, and installation CD - everything that comes in the box is complete here.

I'm happy to send - or if you are coming to the Rolling Road Day this weekend, I'll be there in the morning.

£50 + 5 P&P... or £50 if you are collecting at EuroSpec! :-)

Any questions, please ask.