PDA

View Full Version : FS HTC hd2 *** SOLD! ***

bluemooney
15-06-2010, 07:07 PM
I have for sale my HTC hd2 it is 3 months old and is like new it comes with the box two cases and an extra usb cable.

the reason for me selling is just because it is way more than i need from a mobile phone.

I also need something smaller for work, this phone is not ideal for building sites.

it is like have a laptop in your pocket i bourght it sim free for £549
it has no operators logo on it

i have used O2 , vodaphone , Orange and tesco mobile sim cards in it, it has the setting pre loaded and you just choose your network from a list .

been watching the footy on bbc Iplayer with it today, and it is great

Below is a link to the spec.
http://www.htc.com/europe/product/hd2/specification.html

not sure how to put a clicky in but i am sure we can all copy and paste.
if you want pics pm me your e mail and i will send you someover .

looking for offers over £300

or may swap for car bits

this is collection only or at the buyers risk and cost i will post well wrapped and send by specal delivery or you can arrange for courier collection.

thanks

gaz

Ralliart1
16-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Interested mate,what a car bits you would like?

WizardKing
16-06-2010, 01:07 PM
I'll bid one lower front arm (was fitted for about one week, then replaced by recall work- Blu-print, receipt) plus beige glove-box and £200. . . .

Pics on request,

Andy

Mark 4
16-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Well, I've got some gauges, golf clubs and a small metal lathe.

bluemooney
16-06-2010, 07:47 PM
car parts wise

good gauge set ,up rated fuel pump , injectors +fuel rails dump valve. that sort of thing set of 17" alloys in good nick.

carbon dash.
plus cash eather way

no sporting equipment:skull: unless it is a multi gym

my car is black andy, but thanks

gaz

Mark 4
16-06-2010, 07:58 PM
I have Swoosh gauges, boost, AFR and oil temp with a single din 3 gauge mounting, Fuel rails, standard but can be supplied with flexible hose modification to fit with bigger injectors. Plent of standard injectors...

bluemooney
17-06-2010, 05:33 PM
mark4 pm me a list of stuff you wish to swap.

there is interest from another party as well

gaz

bluemooney
20-06-2010, 11:03 AM
SOLD

thanks to all who showed interest

gaz

rees
20-06-2010, 05:41 PM
If anyone's interested Im also sellin
g my HTC , much for the same reasons really and I'm gonna revert to a more normal phone as I don't use a quarter of the functions this phone has however Im not interested in car parts , but I will offer it at a VERY reasonable price to club members
the phone using immaculate condition and is only a few weeks old will come fully boxed etc with all accessories memory card extra ish leads extra battery and battery case , I'm gonna put up a proper post when I can get to my laptop ; I'm writing from the hd2 now lol

so anyways pm me Or email rees3901@hotmail.co.UK or text me 07595 746 202 thanks and sorry for the thread hijacking lol

psbarham
20-06-2010, 06:02 PM
If anyone's interested Im also sellin
g my HTC , much for the same reasons really and I'm gonna revert to a more normal phone as I don't use a quarter of the functions this phone has however Im not interested in car parts , but I will offer it at a VERY reasonable price to club members
the phone using immaculate condition and is only a few weeks old will come fully boxed etc with all accessories memory card extra ish leads extra battery and battery case , I'm gonna put up a proper post when I can get to my laptop ; I'm writing from the hd2 now lol

so anyways pm me Or email rees3901@hotmail.co.UK or text me 07595 746 202 thanks and sorry for the thread hijacking lol

PM sent

Wodjno
20-06-2010, 06:06 PM
PM sent

Tis a Greaaat Phone Paul. /yes

Though the desire is better ...

I have the HD2, as does Pez /yes

If u can upgrade the ROM as Pez has and get into more techy stuff the phone can run android, i think.. But it#
's beyond me :(

But i'm happy with it /yes And at least it's not an iPhone :toilet: