PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mitsubishi Galant 2.0

Andyfloss
18-06-2010, 08:19 AM
its a 6.0 v12 twin turbo mitsubishi galant..... GX....... im not sure but id guess its about 742.67bhp and 648.13ft/lb of torque at the wheels... the whole cars been designed to get the optimum power out of it... i added the spoiler for the downforce on the rear as when the turbos spool up it likes to kick out at the back and give major lift off oversteer.... i kitted it out with the best 17" heavyweight alloys and budget tyres i could. and its lowered roughly around 43.65mm....i had to add a jap can as the back pressure was too much for the exhaust to handle which is also why the engine lights on as there a crack just before the cat... i like to think that this wakes my neighbours up so i leave it. the next think was cooling... i took the front grill out and replaced it for a bit of mesh which i cut to the wrong shape....this add the sleeper look to the car along with the badger damages at the front. i fitted a bonnet with vents that dont go through to the engine for extra cooling with this on a good day adds 21.67bhp.. the air box has been drilled then filled with large bolts to cover the holes to save weight. the wing mirror has ducktape as the force is too much to keep them held on normally...the other is in the back seat as it was slowing me down.

if you like attention and want your milkshake to bring all the boys to the yard.....this is the car for you.... 11 months test 5 tax £650 or a direct swap with a 59 plate diesel...

Andyfloss
18-06-2010, 08:21 AM
o just to add as i dont get on here much you can

email: andy_floss03@hotmail.com
text/ring: 07875361840

cheeers muchly
Andy

Scanny
18-06-2010, 08:30 AM
the claimed BHP is somewhat optimistic. if i remember correctly the 2.0 was 134 BHP

chris g
18-06-2010, 08:32 AM
And to advertise you will prob get admin along shortly to tell you the required format...

elnevio
18-06-2010, 09:36 AM
And to advertise you will prob get admin along shortly to tell you the required format...
/yes :iagree: :rulez:

Then I'll tidy it up for you! :thumbsup:

Kieran
18-06-2010, 09:47 PM
the claimed BHP is somewhat optimistic. if i remember correctly the 2.0 was 134 BHP

Aye - it fluctuated over the years as emissions regs changed - from memory the figure was 131-134 depending on the year. Nothing significant. Not 155 though.

Andyfloss
22-06-2010, 01:11 PM
o well mines super duper had a drilled air box on it.

Andyfloss
22-06-2010, 01:16 PM
hope my add is better

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2418/imag0039zq.jpg
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/4439/imag0135.jpg

orionn2o
22-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Err nice ad. but if you actually want to sell the car, people might be interested in some details about it.

You need to read this:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38653

chris g
22-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Advertised as Galant 2.0...

But then 6.0 V12 twin turbo...

Doesn't quite match up...

As well as a load of bull****...

Have you been on the Autobahn...?

I think I've had enough of unbelievable stuff...

Even when it's humour...

pedro
23-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Lol /lol Nicely edited. /GJ
Dont worry about the BHP Junkies, Just flexing their immense Galant knowledge!!/boxing

GLWS Fella!

chris g
23-06-2010, 09:13 PM
BHP junkie, not me...

Just a stupid advert...

pedro
23-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Just a stupid advert...

Think hes just being sarcastic as his first comments wer'nt really very supportive.
I think its quite funny.

chris g
23-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Is he trying to sell it or irritate people...?

pedro
23-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Trying to sell it i guess.
Not easy though when people who are'nt even interested in the car decide to badmouth the advert just to increase their post count!!

elnevio
23-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Quite funny, maybe.

Not complying with the rules - definitely!

Once amended to comply properly (I would have deleted the ad already, but it IS rather amusing), then the rest of the thread will be tidied up. Post counts will automatically change accordingly.

Although I found that comment rather amusing when the people 'not interested in the car just posting to increase their post count' generally have post counts in the several thousands - i.e. an extra post or two makes no real difference! /pan

As I said though - it will be tidied up once compliant. /yes

pedro
23-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Quite funny, maybe.

Not complying with the rules - definitely!

Once amended to comply properly (I would have deleted the ad already, but it IS rather amusing), then the rest of the thread will be tidied up. Post counts will automatically change accordingly.

Although I found that comment rather amusing when the people 'not interested in the car just posting to increase their post count' generally have post counts in the several thousands - i.e. an extra post or two makes no real difference! /pan

As I said though - it will be tidied up once compliant. /yes

Says mr 9264 and rising /lol

The only reason im /STP is to increase mine :P

elnevio
23-06-2010, 10:18 PM
/pan

At least my two prior posts were telling him to comply! :rulez:

Although I can't exactly say this one is... but never mind - this, and almost everything else on this thread, will be deleted when either a) the thread is updated properly, or b) when the thread is deleted in full for not being compliant! /bat

pedro
23-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Well, im just glad the mods can see the funny side!!

chris g
23-06-2010, 10:29 PM
And I'm laughing my socks off as my post count increases...

Yeh, that's just why I post and badmouth an advert...

chris g
23-06-2010, 10:31 PM
And having been around here for quite a few years, 'post count' is really important to me...

chris g
23-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Oh, there goes another one...

elnevio
23-06-2010, 10:33 PM
We are watching you! :hal:

pedro
23-06-2010, 10:34 PM
And I'm laughing my socks off as my post count increases...

Yeh, that's just why I post and badmouth an advert...

Who lit your tampon?? :flamed:

chris g
23-06-2010, 10:37 PM
And for those watching...

Oh, thats funny...

pedro
23-06-2010, 10:41 PM
:beerchug:

pedro
23-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Gutted i just bought a 10 plate diesel, Missed a bargain there /lol

Andyfloss
28-06-2010, 09:22 AM
dammn pedro missed a bargin of the centry here think how cool you could have been... i may even put glue on it this weekend and drive through halfords...see what ripspeed gear i can pick up.

pedro thanks for your comments, i appreciate that someone could see the comments at first werent constructive and i appreciate your posts.

Mods im sorry for posting something which contained "bulls**t" it wasnt the origional intention.

since no one has any really interest in the car (which i dont blame them it is a shed) you can delete this or archive it maybe.. some may say im a t**t ... i think im a hero.....we will call me BRIAN... named after my brian can on my ccar..

thankyou all and good night :)

P.S Chris G.....i wish i was as cool as you. i love you

chris g
28-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the love but not needed

And as for being cool, hey, your the one with the cool ad'...

Andyfloss
28-06-2010, 10:32 AM
innit ..it is bad sick and tingz

chris g
28-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Well tingz aint wot tey uzed de bee...

Andyfloss
28-06-2010, 12:58 PM
no thats true but im 20..so im still young and "hip" as you old folks say

chris g
28-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Hip...?

Hey bro', dont ya mean wiked or summat...

And 20...?

...explains the ad'

pedro
28-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Init tho!!!

Andyfloss, u r a legend!!/notworthy /lol

chris g
28-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Right on bro'...

Your a legend innit!

Or whatever sh1t might be said to communicate this way

But as us 'old folks' might say...

If its humour its funny..

But if it's an advert, not as we know it Jim, it's sh1te!

bluemooney
28-06-2010, 06:01 PM
andy where are you in the country and will you be leaving the cool graffic on the rear of the car ?

also how did you achive those trully staggering power and performance figures i am in envy and oar of your mechanical mastery

i only managed a mere 650bhp from my twin turbo supera and that was after many hrs of hard work and cash.

I also love the colour the rat looks sets the car off a treat

hope you are close to me as i feel my life is not complete with out your monster motor on my drive

love and kisses

garethxx

Kieran
28-06-2010, 06:23 PM
You fools. This car was a 2.0 - And therefore it was (in its pre-shed days) a GLS.

Hence the massive amount of GLS Powah. How many times do you need telling this?!

pedro
28-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Right on bro'...

Your a legend innit!

Or whatever sh1t might be said to communicate this way

But as us 'old folks' might say...

If its humour its funny..

But if it's an advert, not as we know it Jim, it's sh1te!

Or as 'the youngsters' say:

Do not argue with an old idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

chris g
28-06-2010, 09:51 PM
An old idiot...?

At a lower level...?

I've never been so insulted in all my life...

And I've had a few insults from lunatics and drunks

pedro
28-06-2010, 10:40 PM
An old idiot...?

At a lower level...?

I've never been so insulted in all my life...

And I've had a few insults from lunatics and drunks

Lol (laugh out loud btw(by the way) /catfight /lol

Check out this link, it may help with translating some of the cr@p diction used by the chavs .......i mean....... youth of today.

If you type in legnum you will be insulted somemore/lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chris

chris g
29-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Thank you for the advice....

Andyfloss
29-06-2010, 08:51 AM
andy where are you in the country and will you be leaving the cool graffic on the rear of the car ?

also how did you achive those trully staggering power and performance figures i am in envy and oar of your mechanical mastery

i only managed a mere 650bhp from my twin turbo supera and that was after many hrs of hard work and cash.

I also love the colour the rat looks sets the car off a treat

hope you are close to me as i feel my life is not complete with out your monster motor on my drive

love and kisses

garethxx

awww thanks gareth im based in briansville just south of eddies town?
i mean alot of people are in "envy and oar" of my car but basically it just so happens i found that magical 650bhp engine of yours... made it the v12 it is today...or 2.0 sleeper... and i just changed the turbo whislter special you had but added a diode which i got off ebay for 1 million hungarian dollers.

not sure about rat look.......but then it depends which girls youve asked to get them out i suppose. its really highly stelth paint from the military... im actually good mates with G.I joe... hes the head officer there.

you probably do live close as you do sound more lik an eddie or a brian rather than a garath but hey... /Banana ...anytime you wana party with my beast.. im here.

Andyfloss
29-06-2010, 10:37 AM
You fools. This car was a 2.0 - And therefore it was (in its pre-shed days) a GLS.

Hence the massive amount of GLS Powah. How many times do you need telling this?!

pre-shed....na these cars have always been sheds

GLS - great loada sh1t

Andyfloss
02-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Sold Yesterday.