Wodjno
26-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Happy to see Webber beaten into second in qualifying

As thats where i predicted him to be

Wodj

Get your teams updated

martin_y
27-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Very glad to see Mercedes out of the top 10.

Wodjno
27-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Feck !!

Nick VR4
27-06-2010, 01:31 PM
OMG glad Webber walked away

SGHOM
27-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Cracking crash !! :d

martin_y
28-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Hes back to his Melbourne form then. What was going on with him today?

A spectacular crash, but glad he is ok of course!

MSC way down - hooray for that!

Good one McLaren,and I am glad Button kept his 3rd place!

swinks
28-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Again Hamilton got away with joke penalty. For the same in Monaco GP MSC was moved down 1 place.
F1 seems now to having a laugh!
Different rules for Hamilton and others.
No wonder that gossip about set up results by F1 is getting stronger, i.e. Russian claims of bribery after SC in Malaysian GP... /Hmmm

Well, don't enjoy F1 anymore :sad3:

SGHOM
28-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Red bull gives you wings ! :jester:

WildCards
28-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Different rules for Hamilton and others.

He got a drive through for a marginal decision, I think it was fair TBH.

swinks
28-06-2010, 04:04 PM
He got a drive through for a marginal decision, I think it was fair TBH.

Nope it wasn't. Drive thru pit lane cost him less than overtaking SC and earned time. As said, penalty was a joke.
Not mentioning Montreal GP, got just fine, year earlier Nick Heidfeld got 10 places down the grid for the same.

WildCards
28-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Nope it wasn't. Drive thru pit lane cost him less than overtaking SC and earned time. As said, penalty was a joke.
Not mentioning Montreal GP, got just fine, year earlier Nick Heidfeld got 10 places down the grid for the same.

His drive through penalty was a far harsher punishment than the other 5 drivers got, regardless of what it cost him. Alonso/Ferrari need to stop whining about what other are doing and concentrate on what they're doing. Shoe is on the other foot now they don't have the ear of the FIA isn't it?

LH's overtake was a marginal decision, if he hadn't backed off slightly as the SC came out he'd have been clear of the white line and we wouldn';t be talking about this. A different circumstance to that which Nick Heidfeld was punished last year.

swinks
28-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Ohh, yes sir, that's what we call English point of view.../Nuuu

psbarham
29-06-2010, 06:59 AM
the rules clearly state that any driver overtaking the saftey car gets a drive thru penalty.

Thats exactly what lewis got, how is that not fair?

michael couldn't take a drive through so the FIA issued the standard 20 second penalty that they equate to a drive through, so both drivers got the same punishment according to the rules, The FIA must stick to these rules to stop people shouting "that's not fair" all the time.

WildCards
29-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Ohh, yes sir, that's what we call English point of view.../Nuuu

Nope, the rules is the rules, my nationality is irrelevant, i'll concede that I think Alonso is an utter tw@t and I always laugh my tits off when he gets done over, regardless of who was at fault.