PDA

View Full Version : FS: a Few Cars

VR4WGN
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
well i have 3 vehicles up for sale guys,pics will follow on a good not raining day..

1- Mitsubishi Legnum ST-r (confusis's old one)
new Tranny,good runner,new reg and wof,fully opt tip tronic,new tyres and mags and new painted rear end,Silver in colour $3500

2- Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Manual,fully opt,sunroof etc..... 150ish kms ,will confirm, will have new white paintjob,tan leather interior,3" exhaust system,and might lowere it on kings too,its still being built up but just gotta put fluids and send it for wof and reg and then painters $ offers

3- Mitsubishi Charriot Grandis 98, usual B Bus(Brev bus) 7 seater,New Paint job Silver,new Wof and Reg,Wheel alignement,tft display dash,rear aurcon etc.. classic 2.4 GDI....... came form the Mivec Legnum so is a good runner still...,new fluids throughout $5000

pm or email or txt me if you want more info
qcustoms@xtra.co.nz

VR4WGN
09-07-2010, 07:53 AM
pictures are up for the White VR4 now of the interior and body

VR4Kaos
09-07-2010, 08:35 AM
looks mint mate think the baige leather and wallnut surround go together well

VR4WGN
06-08-2010, 08:58 PM
well here she is..
looking all brand new!!!!

all the black items are still going to be painted saturn black and that should make all the difference in the appearance..

just WOF and REG now and we are all go!!!!/bounce

aboo
06-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Is that super headlight you'v fitted Q or have they been painted?

They go really well with the white.

Reason I ask. I'v been toying with the idea of painting my lights white to match the car.

VR4WGN
06-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Is that super headlight you'v fitted Q or have they been painted?

They go really well with the white.

Reason I ask. I'v been toying with the idea of painting my lights white to match the car.

theyr actually off a Viento man,um its so easy to paint them,iv done 5 sets now and theyr mint,my mivec is painted swell and so forth..when i fit my Super kit and paint the car its going to be painted aswell...

aboo
06-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks Q. Think I know what my can of sophie white will be getting used for now.

Sorry for the thread hijack:D