PDA

View Full Version : Sky Email ?

Wodjno
08-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Does anyone have an email account with SKY..
I am trying to set up a 2nd Sky email address for Mrs Wodj, but can't find how to do it :uhoh:
I can find how to add other email address that i already have, such as from hotmail or virgin accounts,but not a 2nd Sky 1 /help

Wodj :bigcry:

Confused
08-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I would suggest that you do not create or use email addresses provided by your Internet Service Provider.

If you should ever move or change provider, you will lose access to your email address.

It'll be much better to use something like Hotmail, Yahoo, or even better - GMail.

This address will then be with you for life.

Wodjno
08-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I would suggest that you do not create or use email addresses provided by your Internet Service Provider.

If you should ever move or change provider, you will lose access to your email address.

It'll be much better to use something like Hotmail, Yahoo, or even better - GMail.

This address will then be with you for life.

Thanks.. I had read and heard that before..

But !!

I moved from Sky 2 years ago. But my account is still live :unbeleeva

Spirit
08-07-2010, 06:18 PM
I moved from Sky 2 years ago. But my account is still live

FYI:

"Sky Email equals life email. If you cancel your subscription to Sky Broadband or Sky TV you will still be able to keep your Sky Email address. Life email guaranteed.

As long as you continue to use the account, we'll keep it active. It's that simple."

Regarding adding more emails, maybe this tutorial will help ? Not sure if it's still the same as it's from 2008:

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/tutorials/659.html

Wodjno
08-07-2010, 06:44 PM
FYI:

"Sky Email equals life email. If you cancel your subscription to Sky Broadband or Sky TV you will still be able to keep your Sky Email address. Life email guaranteed.

As long as you continue to use the account, we'll keep it active. It's that simple."

Regarding adding more emails, maybe this tutorial will help ? Not sure if it's still the same as it's from 2008:

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/tutorials/659.html

Nice 1 Pete /yes

Always wondered why it stayed live /Poms

I'll take a look at the tutorial..

Cheers

Wodj