PDA

View Full Version : VR4 Blued out now too

VR4WGN
09-07-2010, 07:59 AM
well i treated the VR4 to a pamper today and installed the Carpet and the Blue Dash./popcorn

i havent driven her since a few days after the big service and she has been parked in the shop all that time CLEAN and sparkeling.. dont want to take her out incase she gets dirty.. but i so wanna go for a drive:evil2: ,but im not going to....:smug:

i want to get some custom mats made up with a red and black fleck patter in them or ill buy red ones and custom stain them instead maby,then go to the embroiderers to get VR-4 in them.

hopefully while im away in the UK an angel will sweep in and paint the VR4 Red so its all done when im back.. paints sitting waiting but no rush lol.....:quasi:

:3d: and time to reflect on how far she has come since she came to my house on a transporter with a blown diff from Rene.......:rulez:

VR4Kaos
09-07-2010, 08:09 AM
love the tri spokes in pics 6 and 7 /woot2

Kryton
10-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Good work with the fog / steering light bumper remould. Don't think i've seen this done before :) (pic 6) & upon seeing these pictures, its made me want red carpet in mine again!! Nice job. Also, just noticed, do you have any vents in your centre console or are they 2 gauges fitted? Its difficult to tell from the pics

VR4WGN
10-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Good work with the fog / steering light bumper remould. Don't think i've seen this done before :) (pic 6) & upon seeing these pictures, its made me want red carpet in mine again!! Nice job
Thanx man I made that bumper myself ad yes I have to admit I love the carpet

Kryton
10-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Nicely done, & I'm sure you feel like a VIP every time you get in the car now you have the red carpet treatment/haz

wintertidenz
13-07-2010, 09:46 AM
I do quite like the blue dash... was it just an LED resolder job, or something more involved?

LouisC
08-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I do quite like the blue dash... was it just an LED resolder job, or something more involved?

How about this one:dance:

VR4Kaos
08-09-2010, 01:00 PM
lookin dam sexy that mate

Atik
08-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Hot dang! I like that! Looks like it VERY bright at night time though! I prefer the subtle red that is standard in these dashes.

Wodjno
08-09-2010, 01:46 PM

Am i correct in thinking that the RPM needle only shows between 2000-6000rpm /toycar
If it is, then thats coolio :2thumbsup

Cheers

Wodj

Atik
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm assuming the RPM needle is not in there. The LED light is just coming throught the hole and lighting up that area. The needle gives the light a path to follow.

LouisC
08-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm assuming the RPM needle is not in there. The LED light is just coming throught the hole and lighting up that area. The needle gives the light a path to follow.

Actually i just took this photo using slow shutter speed.

LouisC
08-09-2010, 05:42 PM
um, u can simply change the LED inside the needle and whatever colour u want. e.g. super bright white, blue, red and even.. purple for super VR4 speedometer..:evil2:

LouisC
08-09-2010, 05:47 PM
here is the pics for replacment of LED inside the needles.. If u want to change the colour from red, u need to remove the original back paint (colour in red) and apply another coat of white colour on it.