PDA

View Full Version : Tcl Dtc 77

Xenon
11-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Last week, while driving in very warm weather conditions with a red AYC-light suddenly the TCL light came on. Just a couple of seconds later the engine light came on too. Next day, only the AYC popped up again. Since the AYC light only shows up in very warm weather conditions, I figured out it was time to change the AYC fluid, which I did today. I've also performed the air bleeding job and went for a test drive. Now I have an immediate TCL, followed by an AYC and engine light within seconds...

AYC DTC pops up with code 77 :book: , which is TCL vacuum or Ventilation Solenoid Valve system. Someone already mastered this issue before? Can anybody give me a hint what to check first? :seeking:

Xenon
11-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Never mind guys, it's probably all caused by hooking up on Evoscan. That's what happened last week before TCL and Engine lights came up once. And again for today after initiating AYC-bleeding with help of Evoscan.

I've connected my VR4 to Evoscan again. On purpose, to check if the lights would come on once again. And they did!

Limitless... not for Evoscan...