PDA

View Full Version : Bad Feedback

Kryton
13-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Through fear of coming across as a complaining git, I just wondered if there was any way to give or recommend giving someone bad feedback?

I don't want to b17ch & moan, or bore everyone with the details as it is an issue between me & a Registered User, but I would like for people to at least be aware of the potential issues with dealing with them!

Who is the best person to PM & I will keep this matter private & that way, if anyone else deals with the individual, it is entirely your choice.

I have dealt with several people on here & every time I have paid promptly after agreeing to purchase the goods, & every time the goods have turned up without a problem so a big thanks to most of you out there, but on this occasion, I sent the money through pay-pal a couple of weeks back, several times have had emails saying "sorry, this will be sent tomorrow" & still, nothing GRRRRR! I have emailed several time since with no replies even though they are still posting on here!

Any advice would be much appreciated & also, if anyone decides to look through my posts & try to sus out who it is, I can safely say this is nothing to do with 'imanuttyjohn' who to date has kept me fully up to speed with the latest purchases, as everyone else has with previous bargains :)

Spirit
13-07-2010, 07:52 PM
I would recommend notifying the Committee and asking them to also contact the user concerned.

Kryton
13-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Ok thanks, anyone in particular or just PM anyone in red?

Also, just remembered, I have also bought stuff off KHK who I believe is a registered user & was spot on, cheers!

Spirit
13-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah anyone in red I guess.......probably UK would be best. Not saying they will help, but I have acted as a mediator a few times when I was on the committee and it normal resolves things.

Kryton
13-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Ok thanks for the quick response :)

Nick Mann
13-07-2010, 09:45 PM
What Pete said.

PMing any of us reddies will end up with a thread in the committee forum, where we will work out what we can do.

Completely independant of us is the "Add to [username]'s reputation" button. You can like or dislike a post made by that user - this means the Rep score changes. Just under everyones Avatar is a Rep score, usually expressed in little green dots. Green = good, Grey = nothing or neutral, Red = bad.

Kryton
14-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Ok thanks for that. PM on its way.

JTG
14-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Still not received? Shocking. See if you can find an address for him. I wouldn't mind too much going to Birmingham if it served a purpose ;-)

Kryton
14-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Nope, nothing. It just really annoy me, people that think they can get away with it!! He's ignoring me but he is still posting on here! I don't want others to get caught out by the tool. Yeah, night out in birmingham could be good, especially if there is another reason for the trip :)

martin_y
14-07-2010, 07:20 PM
The muppet who messed me around for 8 weeks on here is also from Birmingham. A pattern, perhaps?

JTG
14-07-2010, 07:21 PM
And the M6 toll road makes a third reason

Kryton
14-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Interesting, next meet in birmingham anyone lol

aboo
14-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Name & shame. /yes

Ralliart1
14-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Name & shame. /yes
/yes

BillHardy
14-07-2010, 07:55 PM
:iagree:

Kryton
14-07-2010, 08:05 PM
I have taken this up with the committee & I don't want to cause unnecessary hassle so will wait to hear the outcome. If they are ok for me to name & shame, I am happy to as the more people I can warn, the better. Someone has suggested posting who it is in a members only section, which I am very very tempted to do, so watch this space.....

Nick Mann
14-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I have just received the PM outlining the issue. Please allow the committee to try and achieve something. If we are unable to resolve the issue, then naming and shaming is a good final outcome IMO.

I would ask for a few days to try and solve the problem first.

Thanks all,

Nick.

Kryton
14-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Understandable & thanks for looking into it. Until I hear what has been decided, my lips are sealed:lipseal