PDA

View Full Version : closed posts

enigma
16-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Nice to see nothing has changed...................

/Nuuu

chris g
16-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Or some people...

bradc
16-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I was being serious. I thought everyone else was fooling around

AlanDITD
16-07-2010, 08:58 AM
it was mainly messing around...until the op decided his thread was vital to the archives of CVR4....

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 09:08 AM
I was being serious. I thought everyone else was fooling around

I too was being serious. Just letting it be known that i have made an official complaint.. I mean come on ! Since when has "going nowhere" been a criteria for closing down a thread ?
If this were the case then there would harldly be any threads left open.. Obviously ELNEVIO was feeling left out and thought he would make sure he got the last word !
This is a dissapointing day in CVR4 history..

Wodj

PS... The Thread in Question /Hmmm http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50543

Lighthearted and heated debate at it's best :D

bradc
16-07-2010, 09:19 AM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/whale%20tail%20thong/RauUtu/whale/whale_tail_005.jpg

Well I'll try and cheer everyone up

miller
16-07-2010, 09:20 AM
i still think the RS6 would wipe the floor with a VR4 stock for stock!!!

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 09:38 AM
% of stock VR4s on the road in the UK vs % of stock RS6s on the road in the UK?

I have more REAL data to post later. I had it all in a reply earlier but the thread was locked while I was presenting the data.

Well you be able to present it later, once the thread is re-opened ....

elnevio
16-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I to was being serious. Just letting it be known that i have made an official complaint.. I mean come on ! Since when has "going nowhere" been a criteria for closing down a thread ?
If this were the case then there would harldly be any threads left open.. Obviously ELNEVIO was feeling left out and thought he would make sure he got the last word !
This
is a dissapointing day in CVR4 history..

Wodj
Feel free to bait me all you like, but all it looks like is unbecoming. And calling my actions disappointing is somewhat ironic, when practically encouraging a flame war isn't?

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough on the "going nowhere" point - perhaps I should have clarified the point that all the thread was doing, was in fact descending into the pitiful mire of vitriol and petty trolling.

I await the critically-assassinating responses on this open thread. :undecided

PS: The original decision to close the thread is being discussed in the Committee area.

miller
16-07-2010, 10:21 AM
bigger pans now in stock...

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 10:21 AM
So answer me 1 question ?

Why have u not closed this thread ?

AlanDITD
16-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Id keep it locked to be honest.

Theres nothing more to discuss...everyone who produced figures proved the point that the RS6 is faster by a country mile, which is ironic when they were trying to argue to the contrary...

and the only other thing i learned was that the timing gear recording a 14mph increase in .3 of a second is faulty.

elnevio
16-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Why have u not closed this thread ?
Seems to be healthy debate here, and not much of the aforementioned-by-me name-calling and petty squabbling.

It may well be a better option to tidy up the previous thread, then reopen it, but as already mentioned, this will be looked at in the Committee area. Might be a day or two I imagine, depending on everyone's availability to review the necessary information.

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 10:43 AM
But you invite critically assasinating responses in this thread!Which can only point towards this thread then descending into a "PITIFIL MIRE OF VITRIOL AND PETTY TROLLING"

chris g
16-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Stop shouting Wodjno...!

If you are complaining, whinging, moaning, provoking or downright being a pain...

...we can hear more clearly what you say if said in a quieter way...

enigma
16-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Id keep it locked to be honest.

Theres nothing more to discuss...everyone who produced figures proved the point that the RS6 is faster by a country mile, which is ironic when they were trying to argue to the contrary...

and the only other thing i learned was that the timing gear recording a 14mph increase in .3 of a second is faulty.

Different runs different days................

Country mile - interesting, again I have evidence to the contrary.

elnevio
16-07-2010, 10:56 AM
But you invite critically assasinating responses in this thread!Which can only point towards the thread then send this thread into a "PITIFIL MIRE OF VITRIOL AND PETTY TROLLING"
In my opinion, critically-assassinating posts and vitriolic petty trolling are mutually exclusive - if you're doing one, you can't be doing the other.

enigma
16-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Well you be able to present it later, once the thread is re-opened ....

As you know I have about 200 timing slips to look through to find the data. As well as real time logging from all of the cars at the Bruntingthorpe thrash.

AlanDITD
16-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Different runs different days................

Country mile - interesting, again I have evidence to the contrary.

LOL its still coming down to the same thing as before though, what are we comparing..modded for modded, stock for stock etc etc...

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Stop shouting Wodjno...!

If you are complaining, whinging, moaning, provoking or downright being a pain...

...we can hear more clearly what you say if said in a quieter way...

And here is Chrisg, with nothing better to do on his day off but post useless, meaningless drivel .. His way of seeking retribution for his rancor for myself. But alas, only proving that
he's no better than those he melign's..

chris g
16-07-2010, 11:18 AM
And I thank you for that insight...

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 11:24 AM
And I thank you for that insight...

NP :rabbit:

AlanDITD
16-07-2010, 12:23 PM
FLMAO is that your evidence....im uttlery amazed

aboo
17-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Was at the Pod today and there was an Audi R8 there.................

You can trust the paper stats ;)

:bananadan
Was that stock or modded?

Turbo_Steve
18-07-2010, 02:46 PM
And the grown up behaviour continues - the factual contributions have been moved to the relevant thread, which has been tidied and reopened.

Continuation of the "banter" from the previous thread is of no interest, relevance or benefit.

Closed.