YEAR: 1997/8
COLOUR: Black
MILEAGE: 71376
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: 08/2010
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: 29/8/2010
PRICE: £2,700
CONTACT DETAILS: pm
DESCRIPTION:
I am sadly selling my VR4 as I am moving abroad .

I love this car as it has everything you need ,a big estate with loads of room , a moonroof that is amazing ,all the electrics , but most of all the power !

It has a tiptronic gearbox so you can drive it the way you want , absolute massive surge of power on footdown in drive , nothing gets in the way of this beast .

The car has not been modified but has been looked after ,4 new tyres on 17" BBS alloys ,fairly good condition for it,s age ,currently has a shark decal that covers up where some of the gloss has detiorated , no bumps or dents , few scratches and stone chips ,overall nice and a head turner .

Never had a single problem with this car.

MOT runs out july29 .

GALANT GDI
YEAR: 2000
COLOUR: BLUE
MILEAGE: 84190
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: expired
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE:11/2010
PRICE: £1600
CONTACT DETAILSM
DESCRIPTION:
I have for sale a Mitsubshi galant 2.4 GDI in excellent condition ,very smooth drive with tiptronic gearbox and good handling and power .
:Overall the car is in very good condition inside and out , new tyres , not taxed but will tax it for 6 months when sold , bad points : alloys not too great and slight internal damage to one of the rear doors where it looks like someone had forced too much in the rear , sometimes the idle when in gear say at traffic lights plays up but injector fluid seems to solve that problem .

Check my pictures in gallery and on ebay , open to sensible offers

Confused
16-07-2010, 10:26 AM
You'll get more interest if you follow the guidelines for posting a FS thread (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38653) :)

Good luck with the sales, sorry to see you're selling up though.

sharkie
16-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Sorry shall edit the post

LEGNUM VR4
YEAR: 1997/8
COLOUR: Black
MILEAGE: 71376
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: 08/2010
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: 29/8/2010
PRICE: £2,700
CONTACT DETAILS: pm
DESCRIPTION:
I am sadly selling my VR4 as I am moving abroad .

I love this car as it has everything you need ,a big estate with loads of room , a moonroof that is amazing ,all the electrics , but most of all the power !

It has a tiptronic gearbox so you can drive it the way you want , absolute massive surge of power on footdown in drive , nothing gets in the way of this beast .

The car has not been modified but has been looked after ,4 new tyres on 17" BBS alloys ,fairly good condition for it,s age ,currently has a shark decal that covers up where some of the gloss has detiorated , no bumps or dents , few scratches and stone chips ,overall nice and a head turner .

Never had a single problem with this car.

MOT runs out july29 .

GALANT GDI
YEAR: 2000
COLOUR: BLUE
MILEAGE: 84190
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: expired
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE:11/2010
PRICE: £1600
CONTACT DETAILS:PM
DESCRIPTION:
I have for sale a Mitsubshi galant 2.4 GDI in excellent condition ,very smooth drive with tiptronic gearbox and good handling and power .
:Overall the car is in very good condition inside and out , new tyres , not taxed but will tax it for 6 months when sold , bad points : alloys not too great and slight internal damage to one of the rear doors where it looks like someone had forced too much in the rear , sometimes the idle when in gear say at traffic lights plays up but injector fluid seems to solve that problem .

Wodjno
16-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Sad day :(

But good luck with the sales.. /yes

Wodj

Turbo_Steve
11-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Congrats and moving abroad :D - first post edited for you :)