PDA

View Full Version : A P Motors strike again !

Spirit
28-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Just been down there again tonight - finished at 12.15am (how's that for service) and had the following done:

Engine flush, GTX Magnatec, filter replaced
Gearbox oil and filter replaced (Dexron III)
Transfer box oil replaced
AYC fluid replaced
Rear diff fluid replaced
Levels top up and general inspection

all for.........£216.63 (and that included the labour for fitting my new front discs and pads a couple of weeks ago) ;)

Physician
28-08-2004, 01:31 AM
all for.........£216.63 (and that included the labour for fitting my new front discs and pads a couple of weeks ago) ;)

Excellent Pete ......... I hear they are moving to Leicester next month - I WISH ! :sad3:

Spirit
28-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Took the opportunity to polish my Super Drager while it was up on the ramps too - :laugh:

The guys were still there working when I left trying to finish a job on an MR2. Kevin (who worked on mine) said he has twice worked past 2am this week and still been back at 9am later that morning.......are these guys mad or what ! :rolleyes:

Big Ian
28-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Engine flush, GTX Magnatec, filter replaced
Gearbox oil and filter replaced (Dexron III)
Transfer box oil replaced
AYC fluid replaced
Rear diff fluid replaced
Levels top up and general inspection

ive not got a VR4.......but even i can say" :-b fantastic price"
do they only charge £1.oo an hour?
some places would charge about £90.oo alone,just for fitting the disc's an pad's!

craig-1
28-08-2004, 10:01 AM
ive not got a VR4.......but even i can say" :-b fantastic price"
do they only charge £1.oo an hour?
some places would charge about £90.oo alone,just for fitting the disc's an pad's!

thats dedication for u :rolleyes5