PDA

View Full Version : £7,200 to valet your car

Humpty's Revenge
21-07-2010, 07:27 PM
http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/20072010/36/britain-s-most-expensive-car-wash-0.html

/JawDroppi :unbeleeva /JawDroppi :unbeleeva

Wodjno
21-07-2010, 07:32 PM
But thats only £28 ph.. Take out tax, ins, liability, tools, consumables etc..

He's on minimum wage :D

Humpty's Revenge
21-07-2010, 07:34 PM
But thats only £28 ph.. Take out tax, ins, liability, tools, consumables etc..

He's on minimum wage :D

When you put it like that it does sound a steel!

But when you say £7,200 for a valet it seems outrageous.:smoking: :dizzy2:

SGHOM
21-07-2010, 07:49 PM
His prices have gone up since this was 1st posted on here around 5 years ago !! :smoking:

stuartturbo
21-07-2010, 07:56 PM
but would you pay £200 for yours???

Ghost_2008
21-07-2010, 08:40 PM
but would you pay £200 for yours???

For a full one off detail and paint correction....... yes....... in fact that would be quite cheap........

It is worth having work like this done if for example you are creating a show car or restoring a car to it original condition...........

Would I buy an Aston and spend this money on it monthly, every three months........ no I probably wouldnt........

But each to their own.....

andyleaves
21-07-2010, 08:45 PM
For a full one off detail and paint correction....... yes....... in fact that would be quite cheap........

It is worth having work like this done if for example you are creating a show car or restoring a car to it original condition...........

Would I buy an Aston and spend this money on it monthly, every three months........ no I probably wouldnt........

But each to their own.....

:iagree:

giblet
22-07-2010, 12:10 AM
This guy is pretty smart, hes clearly hired a pr person to get his name everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE. Hes been in a ton of papers, magazines and websites including the bbc news site as a result of this whole £7200 detail

Most articles seem to have errors in them, and whilst he does seem to do epic work theres people like polished bliss and kds who offer just as good details for a fraction of his costs. Plus its not like he is always doing 7200 details, much like the other pro's out there who are usually doing normal protection or correction details. Also, it will only be the uber rich with supercars/hyper cars that will pay to get it to better than showroom standard the one time, and then switch to a normal protection detail