PDA

View Full Version : things

BraindG
27-07-2010, 09:45 AM
is there any chance i could get a copy of the database, minus the data? i.e. just the table layout etc?

Has the folder structure changed much on /root?

Nick Mann
27-07-2010, 12:02 PM
No idea!

I'd be suprised if the folder structure has changed much, but then what do I know about it!

What's your plans?

Oh, and Trax tickets are only on sale until this weekend - get buying Barry, I wanna catch up with you! (On the track too!)

BraindG
27-07-2010, 12:32 PM
tbh, one of the reasons i keep coming on an off is related to getting a little upset that nothings has really been done to the site in 3 years :( - i find my test threads here and there and, i get a bit frustrated :)

I would like to say that this forum is in dire need of upgrading, its looking very dated - Ive jsut downloaded vb4, playing about with it on braindg.com/cvr4.

Are there any plans to do this?

Nick Mann
27-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Yes. Plans are there, but forum upgrading is giving a huge number of issues that need manually sorting. Nutter John and Turbo Steve are the two that are looking into it most at the moment, I think it is NJ who has done the most.

I'm not sure what the issues are TBH - you know my level of vBulletin experience!

Turbo_Steve
27-07-2010, 01:54 PM
-waves-

Indeed, some plans are afoot! We're a little hamstrung by our desire to have as little downtime and risk as possible: both myself and John are from environments where 5 mins of downtime means a trip to the jobcentre (or prison) so I guess we're sticking to that mentality.

Both of us would be very happy to have you on board, though.