PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Manual Galant for Teins and EDFC

BraindG
27-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Taken a while to sor this out but the time has come, im moving house pre wedding and Mauve has to go.

I am trading the entire car and all VR4 related items around my house as one package - I will not sell individual parts.

The car itself is not driveable - Please note that there are no parts missing, they just arnt all attached :) i,e, I just didnt reattach things like the calipers, aircon pump, prop shaft etc after removing the items to place them on Silver.

You will have to trailer the car home!

All the "extras" check Sig, are not included (except the clutch!) - they are staying with me, replacement parts are provided (unless they are extras i.e. boost controller etc), as ive collected many parts since cvr4 started there a duplicates of many items, brakes, hubs, springs standard seats and more, see list of additional items you get with this.

Faults i know.
AYC not working (never figured it out why)
Bad Rust on rear wheel arches
Some random parts have been swapped with Silver, incuding clock, center console, gear knob, other misc stuff.
Aircon was degassed and pump is in boot.

Full List of extras.
1 x Rossini Front Discs. (had them before i upgraded to brembos, still considerable depth left)
1 x Std Set of 16" wheels.
4 x Std Front discs.
2 x Std Rear Discs.
2 x Front Std Calipers
2 x Rear Std Calipers.
1 x Cat
1 x Decat
2 x Front Hubs, left and right.. one side has ABS Sensor fubar'd
1 x double din jap spec stereos.
2 x Std Front Seats.
1 x Center Console
My infamous box of random screw and bolts.

As outlined in subject i want to swap all of the above for a set of TEINS and EDFC to go with it.

Any questions please send a message.

This will go on Ebay in 2 weeks if not interest here.

BraindG
01-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Possiby gone.

oh and she scrubs up well! :P

BraindG
10-08-2010, 09:43 AM
K, deals just about done - she'll be going this week (if the parts arrive) :(