PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance..

justjon
01-08-2010, 09:01 AM
...Before the scrap man gets phoned :(
Kate had our baby boy a couple of weeks ago :beerchug:
mother and little one are both doing very well after a few feeding issues, he's now at home and putting on plenty of weight (just like his dad!)

However, as I have now bought a new car, it's nothing spectacular, a Mondeo of all things, it is however a lot cheaper, but there is one small, or rather a big blue problem..my Legnum still exists, parked round at my parents house for now, but as they are moving to France soon, I'm guessing I'll have to get rid of it soon.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48307

There are the details,
I really don't want to scrap it as it breaks my heart just knowing it's sat round there gathering dust (and bird sh*t)
So..anybody know anyone that might want a slightly ailing Vr-4?
Or should I just ring the local scrap yard.

elnevio
01-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Great news on the little one! :baby: Congrats to all of you! /yes :beerchug:

Sad about the current VR-4 position :( but I would have thought Wodjno or zedy1 might be your best bets on here. Sounds like it'll be heading for breaking - but I know from its condition that it would make a fabulous donor vehicle, as this was definitely one of the shiniest Meister Blue Leggies I have seen!

justjon
01-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks Nev.
I wouldn't mind it being a donor vehicle, I would much rather that than buried under a ton of rust buckets.
and yes...it would be the shiniest thing at the scrappers.