PDA

View Full Version : FS. Legnum VR4 1996.

ba55nmc
04-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, The time has come..
I bought this car as i'd always wanted one.. but i've barely used it since buying it in january and cant justify having it when i spend all my time driving a company vehicle!

It is:
1996 Black legnum.
Auto.
1yrs MOT (just went straight through with 2 advisories after being sat for 6weeks!)
Tax till Jan 31st 2011.

£2500

Its mostly unmolested, all i've done to it is pull out the HID kit that the previous owner fitted and replace with standard bulbs as the HID's were just not right for the lenses. And i've replaced the spark plugs after having a cold mis-fire. (yes, and the rear ones!)
Previously its had drilled/grooved brake discs fitted.
17" dare alloys - could do with a refurb.
K&N panel filter.

Bodywork wise its tidy, there is a small blemish on the front leading edge of the roof above the windscreen(bout size of 5p) and another on the rear quater on the offside (could be part of a previous repair?)
Its got a Moonroof.

Mechanically its sound. like i said, its just passed the MOT - the only advisories were for rear brakes discs (pitted) and front pads (appear worn - although i was informed by previous owner these are red stuff pads so may just be that they wernt warmed up!?)

Electrically - only small issues that i've not had time to address.
Interior light doesnt operate on front doors (rear doors and boot ok)
One side head light not working (have temporarily got around this by wiring parallel from the back of the other headlight.) this could most likely just be a relay, but i'm not 100% sure.

I've been as honest as i can and hopefully not missed anything..
any questions please mail me..

Nathan

/toycar

aboo
04-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Any pics. May help you sell it a bit quicker.

Good luck with the sale.