PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Galant 2.5v6 Sport Auto

thugbulletproof
14-08-2010, 01:35 PM
HI GUYS I'M SELLING MY BELOVED GALANT V6 SPORT TRIPTRONIC X REG DUE TO MISSUS WANTS TO LEARN TO DRIVE SO NEED A MANUAL CAR,

i'm the third owner prevous owner was marketing director for IKEA so he did plenty of motorway driving. it had 163000 when i purchased it last july.
despite the high miles the car drove like it done 80000.

but now the car has done 178000 it still pulls strong, never let me down!

it has service history up to 140,000 but i check that again timing belt was changed around 110,000 plus lots of main dealer reciepts which confirms prevous owner looked after this vehicle.

as i'm a member of vr4 club i've done some sevice my self like oil change filter, pads etc.. looked after it cos i'm a car fanatic, its completely standard apart from HID's.

starts first time every time
TRIPTRONIC gearbox is brilliant never had any of the horror stories i've read on here.. auto and trip work brilliant. it needs oil change soon.

BAD BITS..ALL CARS HAVE EM.
slight oil leak from engine from cam cover which i thinks is a standard fault on these cars
ENGINE LIGHT IS ON BUT WON'T SHOW A FAULT CODE, ITS BEEN ON FOR LAST 6 MONTHS SOME TIMES GOES OFF THEN COMES BACK.

slight rust on driver side rear arch, abit of sand paper and spray can sort that out.
passenger side from bumper has a light scuff
some stone chips on bonnet
nothing major the car is like 10 years old

i drive it daily, I'M AFTER A £1100 please pm me if interested or px let me kno
WHY WON'T IT LET ME PUT UP PICS ARRGGHHHHHH

Wobble
14-08-2010, 05:32 PM
move it to the for sale section that way all non paying members will see it to
good luck with the sale

Humpty's Revenge
14-08-2010, 06:26 PM
move it to the for sale section that way all non paying members will see it to
good luck with the sale
:iagree:

thugbulletproof
14-08-2010, 07:33 PM
how do i move it to sale section?? help

Humpty's Revenge
14-08-2010, 09:56 PM
how do i move it to sale section?? help

Ask a red member, OH ERR that sounds dodgy!!:jester:

Just ask a moderator they will do it for you.

Nutter_John
14-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Thread moved into correct location

Can you please update it to make sure it complys with the following requirements http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38653

thugbulletproof
19-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Sorry Guys I've Changed My Mind I Cant Let The Car Go!
*****its Not For Sale,***

Humpty's Revenge
19-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Sorry Guys I've Changed My Mind I Cant Let The Car Go!
*****its Not For Sale,***
:mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav :mexicanwav