PDA

View Full Version : VR4 brakes, Bozz speed & project mu

Sirnixalot
01-09-2004, 04:16 PM
I ordered a set of brakes from www.checkerflag.co.jp and Teruo took 3 freakin months to deliver so i had to eat the cost of the brakes and find the customer a new set.

Needless to say im pissed but whatever i wont be dealing with them in future.

I bought them for 111430 yen

I've got a set of
1) Project Mu front brake rotors - 36,590 yen
2) Project Mu brake hoses - 23,600 yen
3) Bozz Speed brake pads - 21,000 yen

Just the parts cost me 81190 yen or 413gbp (i used exchangerate.com to convert form yen to pounds).
Shipping was 30,240 yen (153.90 gbp)

For a grand total of 567gbp. I want 550gbp shipped to you Via Fedex, DHL or TNT.

I know im new here (i JUST found the site) but if you need my "character" evaluated im an admin on the GTi-R OC forums (http://forum.gtiroc.com/phpbb2/index.php) and i have done sales and bought off memebers from www.is300.net and www.sr20forum.com

Again these are for a 1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Wagon, EC5W with the twin turbo 2.5L V6, 6A13 motor. I am not sure if these will fit the sedan.

I will have pictures tommorow

I can be contacted any time on MSN and AIM as well as my email address' nmiller@candw.ky or sirnixalot@candw.ky. If you feel the need to call i can be reached at 345-926-0538

thanks for your time

Best regards,
Nikko Miller

calum
01-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Second hand goods for £17 less than your total costs? Please show me your hand so that I can bite it off (not!).

Calum

Kieran
01-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Fair point Calum! And on top of that, £550 for a set of brake lines, front discs and pads seems expensive compared to the offerings that we can get from National, Ferrodo, Black Diamond and EBC.

And, something else niggles me here... jus let me do something with that username a second....

"Sir-Nix-a-lot"......... :dozey:

Am I being horribly opinionated and prejudging here?........ :undecided

I apologise if I sound rude, as I realise this may be perfectly straight. But I've just had an MSN conversation with another club member who shared my thoughts and because of that, I thought it best to give SirNixalot to the opportunity to respond :)

Sirnixalot
02-09-2004, 12:43 AM
lol...they arent 2nd hand

I ordered them but after i paid the company went MIA so i bought another set from some where else. Three months later my account manager at that company sends me an email saying he had personal problems, and that he sent the brakes out. Didnt bother asking me if i wanted them still.

These brakes are brand spanking new in their boxes. But as i have no legnum of my own its not like i can use these. Im just trying to recoupe some of the cost thats all.

If you can get other brakes for less else where then so be it. No harm in trying to sell something you dont need.

Kieran
02-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Fair enough!:)

Thanks for the quick reply! ;)